Features We put the brakes on the footballing weekend – and the season – featuring a Geordie Winston Bogarde and tired observations.
Twitter Make sure you’re the first to know about our expert betting advice and special offers by following Best of the Bets on Twitter.
HeavenBet Open an account with new sportsbook HeavenBet today and start betting at highly competitive odds to earn €250 in free bets.
Net Gains Join our new pay as you win text service to receive our team’s expert up-to-the-minute football tips straight to your mobile.
Title: Late relief for Gunners
They may have to wait, but Mike Holden expects Arsenal to clinch fourth with a win at Newcastle on the final day of the season.
Title: Get busy with the Baggies
Norwich aren't out of relegation trouble at the bottom and Mike Holden is prepared to take them on when West Brom visit on Sunday.
Title: Canaries can find daylight
The latest relegation scrap comes at Carrow Road and Mike Holden is backing Norwich to take the points that should see them safe.
Brentford have endured an eventful season, but Mike Holden believes they can top it off by winning promotion at Wembley on Sunday.
Title: Fatigue to dictate in TW8
Mike Holden fears tiredness could be a factor when Brentford host Swindon in the second leg of their play-off on Monday.
Title: Robins to catch Bees cold
Mike Holden believes Swindon can take advantage of Brentford's setback to take an early stranglehold of their play-off semi-final.
Title: Foxes to finish the job
Leicester beat Watford in their play-off semi-final first leg, and Mike Holden expects them to finish the job on Sunday.
Title: No shower at the King Power
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
Title: Seagulls in the ascendancy
The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Title: Cobblers to keep it tight
Mike Holden is expecting a tight afternoon when Bradford and Northampton battle it out for promotion to League One at Wembley.
Title: Trust Bantams to bounce back
Bradford have it all to do if they are to overturn a first leg deficit and make it to Wembley, but Mike Holden hasn't lost faith.
Title: Beast can feast on Robins
Despite losing to them twice this season, Mike Holden fancies Northampton to overcome Cheltenham in Thursday's first leg.
Best of the Bets Show
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 4 hours 10 min ago
- @Jonathan__Hill No mate, just footy atm, although Sam's your man for such enquiries now. Not sure about the summer schedule. — 11 hours 56 min ago
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 1 day 1 hour ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 1 day 2 hours ago