Best of the Bets was founded in 2011 with the intention of combining extensive football knowledge, betting nous and high-quality journalism.
These are complemented by our tips for the English midweek fixtures, televised games and domestic and European cup competitions, which are announced via the Best of the Bets Twitter feed, along with the best markets and promotions that the bookmakers have to offer.
If you have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via our Contact Us page.
- RT @BenFoster: Hahahahahaha!! Found a Lego Sean Dyche in my boys Advent calendar! http://t.co/wmRgPnoCSO — 8 hours 17 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 14 hours 15 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 14 hours 27 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 14 hours 29 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 14 hours 38 min ago