Best of the Bets was founded in 2011 with the intention of combining extensive football knowledge, betting nous and high-quality journalism.
These are complemented by our tips for the English midweek fixtures, televised games and domestic and European cup competitions, which are announced via the Best of the Bets Twitter feed, along with the best markets and promotions that the bookmakers have to offer.
If you have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via our Contact Us page.
- @Daniel_Shack It still wouldn't be the least edible cuisine I've had inside a football ground. Long live the Fire Pie of Gigg Lane, Bury. — 1 hour 9 min ago
- Doesn't change the fact that anything can happen in the play-offs but purely on their numbers, the price is a good one. — 2 hours 37 min ago
- Won nine out of 10 after today, but I'm going back 20-odd matches. They've been matching Luton stride for stride since Christmas. — 2 hours 38 min ago
- Not sure if I'm late to the party with this one but Halifax look a tidy bet for promotion at 10/3. Smashing it to pieces on my ratings. — 2 hours 46 min ago
- I really don't believe that St Mirren v Hibs is trending alongside the new Superman film and a fire in a safari park. http://t.co/Up1vcCA4Fr — 3 hours 2 min ago