Capital One Cup
Bradford have battled gamely into the last four and Henry Milward reckons they’ll make it tough for Aston Villa on Tuesday.
Darren Bent could feature on Tuesday as Aston Villa travel to Norwich and Henry Milward isn’t ruling out a surprise away success.
On Wednesday, Chelsea host Manchester United in a rematch of Sunday's contest and Sam Dymond reckons the Londoners can prevail.
Henry Milward is backing Middlesbrough to upset Sunderland on Tuesday as the pair meet in the fourth round of the Capital One Cup.
Circumstance conspired against Manchester City last season but Mike Holden is backing them to lift the trophy this year.
Chelsea are still to convince and Henry Milward fancies Stale Solbakken’s Wolves to push the Blues all the way on Tuesday.
Ipswich are desperate for a response after a weekend humiliation but League One Carlisle can prolong their pain on Tuesday.
League Two clubs have enjoyed a number of notable successes in recent League Cup forays and we’re backing them to do so again.
Mike Holden expects Liverpool to get the job done inside 90 minutes against Cardiff at Wembley on Sunday but not in a classic.
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 5 hours 4 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 5 hours 5 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 5 hours 54 min ago
- @herecomestroy Money not my focus. No help as a punter. Prefer to look at personality, culture, etc. City long-term orientated, Chelsea not. — 6 hours 2 min ago
- @_WhiteFever_ United's biggest core value is win at all costs. But agree, that's the only sticking point in the case for Mourinho. — 6 hours 10 min ago