Capital One Cup
Bradford have battled gamely into the last four and Henry Milward reckons they’ll make it tough for Aston Villa on Tuesday.
Darren Bent could feature on Tuesday as Aston Villa travel to Norwich and Henry Milward isn’t ruling out a surprise away success.
On Wednesday, Chelsea host Manchester United in a rematch of Sunday's contest and Sam Dymond reckons the Londoners can prevail.
Henry Milward is backing Middlesbrough to upset Sunderland on Tuesday as the pair meet in the fourth round of the Capital One Cup.
Circumstance conspired against Manchester City last season but Mike Holden is backing them to lift the trophy this year.
Chelsea are still to convince and Henry Milward fancies Stale Solbakken’s Wolves to push the Blues all the way on Tuesday.
Ipswich are desperate for a response after a weekend humiliation but League One Carlisle can prolong their pain on Tuesday.
League Two clubs have enjoyed a number of notable successes in recent League Cup forays and we’re backing them to do so again.
Mike Holden expects Liverpool to get the job done inside 90 minutes against Cardiff at Wembley on Sunday but not in a classic.
- RT @MC_of_A: Hot Stat Takes: West Brom are better than this relegation race, Spurs' attack non-existent http://t.co/8UCSExfpZs — 1 hour 5 min ago
- @daysofspeed @The_Paris_Angel Heartwarming close-up of joyous Blackburn fan giving double Vs to Danny Ings after disallowed goal yesterday. — 8 hours 53 min ago
- RT @StevenageFC: Tuesday night games at The Lamex have been fun this season. P6, W6, F13, A4, GD+9. Who fancies a 7th win tomorrow? http://… — 8 hours 58 min ago
- @ManCityMEN @PeterSpencerMEN What exactly is Fred offering 66/1 about? Looks like a 1-3 correct score price to me. Need to make it clear. — 12 hours 22 min ago
- @scottyover Glad I missed it now! — 1 day 20 min ago