It's Germany v Spain in the Champions League semi-finals and Sam Dymond has picked his favourite bets from this week's first legs.
The quarter-final second legs are upon us this week and Sam Dymond has covered all four ties in the short form with his best bets.
Henry Milward is taking a chance on surprise packages Malaga when they host Borussia Dortmund in Wednesday night’s first leg.
Paris Saint-Germain may be rich but they can’t match Barcelona’s European nous and Henry Milward expects that to show on Tuesday.
There's four more Champions League last 16 ties this week and Sam Dymond has called his best bets from each second leg.
It's the second leg of the first four Champions League second round ties this week and we've picked our best bets in each match.
Galatasaray invested heavily in January and Henry Milward expects their spending to pay off when Schalke visit on Wednesday.
Beaten finalists Bayern Munich are looking strong and Sam Dymond believes they can end Arsenal's hopes with success on Tuesday.
Henry Milward reckons Real Madrid could struggle to blow away all their cobwebs when Manchester United visit on Wednesday night.
It's already been a memorable season in Europe for Celtic, and Sam Dymond believes they can hold the Italian champions on Tuesday.
Wednesday promises to be an epic night for Celtic but Mike Holden expects a few nervous moments for the SPL club along the way.
There's a battle for top spot in Group A on Tuesday and Mike Holden anticipates the nouveau riche French club landing the spoils.
- 1 of 7
- @daysofspeed @The_Paris_Angel Heartwarming close-up of joyous Blackburn fan giving double Vs to Danny Ings after disallowed goal yesterday. — 6 hours 38 min ago
- RT @StevenageFC: Tuesday night games at The Lamex have been fun this season. P6, W6, F13, A4, GD+9. Who fancies a 7th win tomorrow? http://… — 6 hours 43 min ago
- @ManCityMEN @PeterSpencerMEN What exactly is Fred offering 66/1 about? Looks like a 1-3 correct score price to me. Need to make it clear. — 10 hours 7 min ago
- @scottyover Glad I missed it now! — 22 hours 4 min ago
- @ChrisNotMatt To be fair, @TheNorthMonkee identified @TopDaneFold as the weakest at the table, and bullied him out of most of his stack. — 1 day 3 hours ago