The quarter-final second legs are upon us this week and Sam Dymond has covered all four ties in the short form with his best bets.
Henry Milward is taking a chance on surprise packages Malaga when they host Borussia Dortmund in Wednesday night’s first leg.
Paris Saint-Germain may be rich but they can’t match Barcelona’s European nous and Henry Milward expects that to show on Tuesday.
There's four more Champions League last 16 ties this week and Sam Dymond has called his best bets from each second leg.
It's the second leg of the first four Champions League second round ties this week and we've picked our best bets in each match.
Galatasaray invested heavily in January and Henry Milward expects their spending to pay off when Schalke visit on Wednesday.
Beaten finalists Bayern Munich are looking strong and Sam Dymond believes they can end Arsenal's hopes with success on Tuesday.
Henry Milward reckons Real Madrid could struggle to blow away all their cobwebs when Manchester United visit on Wednesday night.
It's already been a memorable season in Europe for Celtic, and Sam Dymond believes they can hold the Italian champions on Tuesday.
Wednesday promises to be an epic night for Celtic but Mike Holden expects a few nervous moments for the SPL club along the way.
There's a battle for top spot in Group A on Tuesday and Mike Holden anticipates the nouveau riche French club landing the spoils.
Real Madrid visit the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday and Sam Dymond expects them to end Manchester City's Champions League adventure.
Best of the Bets Show
- It's the biggest game in Danish football since Euro 92! Horsens v Brondy, loser down, winner stays up. Live betting available now @HeavenBet — 7 hours 18 min ago
- For the last time this season, painful analogies vaguely related to football: http://t.co/PrHqlulEMa — 13 hours 22 min ago
- Bottom of La Liga Mallorca simply must win to stand a chance of staying up. They are 2.5 @heavenbet at home to Real Betis. Visitors are 2.8. — 14 hours 13 min ago
- That's the Premier League all done, but still plenty to be decided across Europe. Anzhi are 1.6 @heavenbet to see off Lokomotiv Moscow today — 14 hours 17 min ago
- @sammydymond should I be looking to add Siena to the current top triumvirate of Burkina Faso, Brentford & Forfar then? — 15 hours 1 min ago