Watford have got their act together after a poor run, and Dave Hunter foresees a home success when Reading visit this weekend.
Two new managerial appointments at Wigan and Watford are at the heart of Dave Hunter's Championship tips this Saturday afternoon.
Huddersfield are on the prowl in the Championship and Dave Hunter feels they’re good value to rock Reading on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday sees a repeat of April's FA Cup semi-final, but Dave Hunter reckons we may be in for a different outcome at the New Den.
Paul Ince returns to the Blackpool dugout this weekend and Dave Hunter expects it to inspire the Tangerines to another victory.
Middlesbrough have a new manager in Aitor Karanka, and Dave Hunter reckons the former Real Madrid man can begin in style at Leeds.
Barnsley are facing another tough season, but Dave Hunter is forecasting good times when Doncaster make the short trip to Oakwell.
QPR are now the only unbeaten team in English football and Dave Hunter is backing them in their top of the table clash at Burnley.
Yeovil have found this season tough going, but Dave Hunter feels they are due a change of fortune when Brighton visit on Saturday.
League leaders Burnley have started the season like a train, but Dave Hunter feels Reading may just stop them in their tracks.
Nottingham Forest and Derby clash in an early East Midlands encounter on Saturday and Dave Hunter has a fancy for the visitors.
After successfully opposing them last weekend, Dave Hunter advises backing Middlesbrough to bounce back at home to Bournemouth.
- 1 of 125
- @Wingers6 See you on Weds mate! Picking Tomo up from Alicante tomorrow, couple of cheeky ones in Benidorm on the way back to Valencia! — 1 hour 52 min ago
- @adyogden I'm banking on Hilly to keep them relaxed in the run-in when the bigger clubs start to feel the pressure. Good luck! — 1 hour 53 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Worthington not the most charismatic but clearly some substance to him. Championship in 02/03 better than L2 now. He won the title! — 1 hour 55 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ 20s — 2 hours 4 min ago
- @adyogden Classiest team in the division for me, but no guarantees of consistency. Delighted to be on at 16/1, although Hogan injury a blow. — 2 hours 4 min ago