Watford have got their act together after a poor run, and Dave Hunter foresees a home success when Reading visit this weekend.
Two new managerial appointments at Wigan and Watford are at the heart of Dave Hunter's Championship tips this Saturday afternoon.
Huddersfield are on the prowl in the Championship and Dave Hunter feels they’re good value to rock Reading on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday sees a repeat of April's FA Cup semi-final, but Dave Hunter reckons we may be in for a different outcome at the New Den.
Paul Ince returns to the Blackpool dugout this weekend and Dave Hunter expects it to inspire the Tangerines to another victory.
Middlesbrough have a new manager in Aitor Karanka, and Dave Hunter reckons the former Real Madrid man can begin in style at Leeds.
Barnsley are facing another tough season, but Dave Hunter is forecasting good times when Doncaster make the short trip to Oakwell.
QPR are now the only unbeaten team in English football and Dave Hunter is backing them in their top of the table clash at Burnley.
Yeovil have found this season tough going, but Dave Hunter feels they are due a change of fortune when Brighton visit on Saturday.
League leaders Burnley have started the season like a train, but Dave Hunter feels Reading may just stop them in their tracks.
Nottingham Forest and Derby clash in an early East Midlands encounter on Saturday and Dave Hunter has a fancy for the visitors.
After successfully opposing them last weekend, Dave Hunter advises backing Middlesbrough to bounce back at home to Bournemouth.
- 1 of 125
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 2 hours 32 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 2 hours 33 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 3 hours 22 min ago
- @herecomestroy Money not my focus. No help as a punter. Prefer to look at personality, culture, etc. City long-term orientated, Chelsea not. — 3 hours 30 min ago
- @_WhiteFever_ United's biggest core value is win at all costs. But agree, that's the only sticking point in the case for Mourinho. — 3 hours 38 min ago