Watford have got their act together after a poor run, and Dave Hunter foresees a home success when Reading visit this weekend.
Two new managerial appointments at Wigan and Watford are at the heart of Dave Hunter's Championship tips this Saturday afternoon.
Huddersfield are on the prowl in the Championship and Dave Hunter feels they’re good value to rock Reading on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday sees a repeat of April's FA Cup semi-final, but Dave Hunter reckons we may be in for a different outcome at the New Den.
Paul Ince returns to the Blackpool dugout this weekend and Dave Hunter expects it to inspire the Tangerines to another victory.
Middlesbrough have a new manager in Aitor Karanka, and Dave Hunter reckons the former Real Madrid man can begin in style at Leeds.
Barnsley are facing another tough season, but Dave Hunter is forecasting good times when Doncaster make the short trip to Oakwell.
QPR are now the only unbeaten team in English football and Dave Hunter is backing them in their top of the table clash at Burnley.
Yeovil have found this season tough going, but Dave Hunter feels they are due a change of fortune when Brighton visit on Saturday.
League leaders Burnley have started the season like a train, but Dave Hunter feels Reading may just stop them in their tracks.
Nottingham Forest and Derby clash in an early East Midlands encounter on Saturday and Dave Hunter has a fancy for the visitors.
After successfully opposing them last weekend, Dave Hunter advises backing Middlesbrough to bounce back at home to Bournemouth.
- 1 of 125
- Doesn't change the fact that anything can happen in the play-offs but purely on their numbers, the price is a good one. — 24 min 2 sec ago
- Won nine out of 10 after today, but I'm going back 20-odd matches. They've been matching Luton stride for stride since Christmas. — 25 min 31 sec ago
- Not sure if I'm late to the party with this one but Halifax look a tidy bet for promotion at 10/3. Smashing it to pieces on my ratings. — 32 min 34 sec ago
- I really don't believe that St Mirren v Hibs is trending alongside the new Superman film and a fire in a safari park. http://t.co/Up1vcCA4Fr — 49 min 1 sec ago
- @Ashley_Escobar I'd really prefer not to get my hopes up but, as a punter, I have to keep a straight head and call it as I see it. — 49 min 39 sec ago