Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Watford host Leeds on Saturday knowing they need to better Hull's result to gain automatic promotion to the top-flight.
Sheffield Wednesday need all the points they can get against Middlesbrough on Saturday to stave of relegation fears.
Both Nottingham Forest and Leicester have an outside chance of a play-off finish when they meet on Saturday.
Hull could secure a place in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon when they welcome Cardiff to the KC Stadium.
Both Huddersfield and Barnsley need points to battle against a final-day relegation when they meet on Saturday.
Millwall still have a slight chance of getting relegated on the final day when they travel to face Derby on Saturday.
Crystal Palace need a point to secure a top six finish when Peterborough visit Selhurst Park on Saturday afternoon.
Bristol City play their last game in the Championship for a while when they travel to Charlton on Saturday afternoon.
Neither side have nothing to play for but pride this weekend when Burnley host Ipswich at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Best of the Bets Show
- @Peter_Maitland @bishbashbosh197 @sammydymond Where. On Earth. Is Lord Beaverbrook? — 2 hours 45 min ago
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 5 hours 8 min ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 5 hours 9 min ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 16 hours 46 min ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 1 day 28 min ago