Blue Square Bet Premier
Over the past two weeks we’ve focussed solely on the Blue Square Bet Premier, profiling each of the division’s 24 clubs. We’ll be providing an in-depth ante-post preview of the action closer to the start of the campaign, as well as our usual weekly betting advice throughout the season.
But for now, gen up on the runners and riders:
The Premier season begins on Friday August 10 with Hereford v Macclesfield, while the other clubs kick off a day later on Saturday August 11. The curtain comes up on the north and south leagues a week later.
Best of the Bets Show
- For the last time this season, painful analogies vaguely related to football: http://t.co/PrHqlulEMa — 2 hours 59 min ago
- Bottom of La Liga Mallorca simply must win to stand a chance of staying up. They are 2.5 @heavenbet at home to Real Betis. Visitors are 2.8. — 3 hours 50 min ago
- That's the Premier League all done, but still plenty to be decided across Europe. Anzhi are 1.6 @heavenbet to see off Lokomotiv Moscow today — 3 hours 54 min ago
- @sammydymond should I be looking to add Siena to the current top triumvirate of Burkina Faso, Brentford & Forfar then? — 4 hours 38 min ago
- @drhorsewhip Agreed on all counts. I make Rochdale no bigger than 12s myself. — 6 hours 12 min ago