Blue Square Bet Premier
Over the past two weeks we’ve focussed solely on the Blue Square Bet Premier, profiling each of the division’s 24 clubs. We’ll be providing an in-depth ante-post preview of the action closer to the start of the campaign, as well as our usual weekly betting advice throughout the season.
But for now, gen up on the runners and riders:
The Premier season begins on Friday August 10 with Hereford v Macclesfield, while the other clubs kick off a day later on Saturday August 11. The curtain comes up on the north and south leagues a week later.
- @Daniel_Shack It still wouldn't be the least edible cuisine I've had inside a football ground. Long live the Fire Pie of Gigg Lane, Bury. — 5 hours 59 min ago
- Doesn't change the fact that anything can happen in the play-offs but purely on their numbers, the price is a good one. — 7 hours 27 min ago
- Won nine out of 10 after today, but I'm going back 20-odd matches. They've been matching Luton stride for stride since Christmas. — 7 hours 29 min ago
- Not sure if I'm late to the party with this one but Halifax look a tidy bet for promotion at 10/3. Smashing it to pieces on my ratings. — 7 hours 36 min ago
- I really don't believe that St Mirren v Hibs is trending alongside the new Superman film and a fire in a safari park. http://t.co/Up1vcCA4Fr — 7 hours 52 min ago