Blue Square Bet Premier
Over the past two weeks we’ve focussed solely on the Blue Square Bet Premier, profiling each of the division’s 24 clubs. We’ll be providing an in-depth ante-post preview of the action closer to the start of the campaign, as well as our usual weekly betting advice throughout the season.
But for now, gen up on the runners and riders:
The Premier season begins on Friday August 10 with Hereford v Macclesfield, while the other clubs kick off a day later on Saturday August 11. The curtain comes up on the north and south leagues a week later.
- Chris Powell gone. Harsh maybe, don't know the ins and outs. But that was no way to approach an FA Cup QF against lower division opposition. — 11 min 6 sec ago
- @Jackthehat74 With Tomo now, staying at mine tonight. Train gets in at 10.30 tomorrow morning. — 23 min 48 sec ago
- Plotted up outside the Rovers Return. Quick piss, get a round in. Already been given three tips in the first! — 40 min 19 sec ago
- Haha... Benidorm buzzing for Cheltenham Festival. #scenes #experts — 44 min 31 sec ago
- @The_Paris_Angel Comes with its own set of problems this glory-hunting malarkey. People don't realise. — 4 hours 27 min ago