Blue Square Bet Premier
Over the past two weeks we’ve focussed solely on the Blue Square Bet Premier, profiling each of the division’s 24 clubs. We’ll be providing an in-depth ante-post preview of the action closer to the start of the campaign, as well as our usual weekly betting advice throughout the season.
But for now, gen up on the runners and riders:
The Premier season begins on Friday August 10 with Hereford v Macclesfield, while the other clubs kick off a day later on Saturday August 11. The curtain comes up on the north and south leagues a week later.
- RT @Oddschanger: BREAKING: Uwe Rosler is the new Wigan manager on a rolling one-year deal. #WAFC — 15 min 59 sec ago
- @CraigKemp32 Without doubt. Happily take on a couple of heavyweights in the right climate. — 13 hours 39 min ago
- Attention now firmly fixed on WC draw. This time tomorrow, I'll have jumped to rigid conclusions about at least 15 matches. All upsets. — 13 hours 54 min ago
- Well, that's my interest in Gateshead v Oxford over. Don't think I'll bother with extra time. Cue 91st-minute Gateshead goal... — 13 hours 58 min ago
- RT @SSNRadio: #FLH Management Special from 7pm with Greg Abbott, Phil Brown, Lee Johnson plus @Kevin__Davies @Brano1979 http://t.co/321OjSq… — 16 hours 32 min ago