Coventry haven’t had much to celebrate in recent years but we’re backing them to make their mark in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy.
Mike Holden reckons Craig Bellamy can play a starring role for Liverpool in the FA Cup final against Chelsea on Saturday.
These two top-four hopefuls put league action aside for the afternoon as they meet in the second semi-final at Wembley.
These local rivals meet in on Saturday lunchtime in the first semi-final, with plenty more than just bragging rights at stake.
Sunderland and Everton couldn't be separated last time and Andy Watkins thinks their FA Cup replay could go the distance.
Wembley plays host to the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy final on Sunday afternoon and we’ve got the key stats if you’re tuning in.
Liverpool booked their FA Cup semi-final spot with victory over Stoke as Chelsea also eased into the last four on Sunday.
These two meet again in cup action on Sunday and if you're after the key stats ahead of this one, look no further...
Mike Holden thinks it will be all hands to the pump for Stoke as they to try and force a replay against Liverpool on Sunday.
We've prepared a stats pack focussing on the fringe markets ahead of this cup clash from Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
ESPN are covering this Saturday evening clash from White Hart Lane and we've got the key stats if you're after a bet.
Saturday's televised action begins at Goodison Park where these two meet in the last eight and we've got the key stats.
- 1 of 2
- LOL @ City fans asking United fans for their Norwich scarves on Facebook. — 12 min 18 sec ago
- @Daniel_Shack It still wouldn't be the least edible cuisine I've had inside a football ground. Long live the Fire Pie of Gigg Lane, Bury. — 11 hours 33 min ago
- Doesn't change the fact that anything can happen in the play-offs but purely on their numbers, the price is a good one. — 13 hours 1 min ago
- Won nine out of 10 after today, but I'm going back 20-odd matches. They've been matching Luton stride for stride since Christmas. — 13 hours 3 min ago
- Not sure if I'm late to the party with this one but Halifax look a tidy bet for promotion at 10/3. Smashing it to pieces on my ratings. — 13 hours 10 min ago