Coventry haven’t had much to celebrate in recent years but we’re backing them to make their mark in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy.
Mike Holden reckons Craig Bellamy can play a starring role for Liverpool in the FA Cup final against Chelsea on Saturday.
These two top-four hopefuls put league action aside for the afternoon as they meet in the second semi-final at Wembley.
These local rivals meet in on Saturday lunchtime in the first semi-final, with plenty more than just bragging rights at stake.
Sunderland and Everton couldn't be separated last time and Andy Watkins thinks their FA Cup replay could go the distance.
Wembley plays host to the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy final on Sunday afternoon and we’ve got the key stats if you’re tuning in.
Liverpool booked their FA Cup semi-final spot with victory over Stoke as Chelsea also eased into the last four on Sunday.
These two meet again in cup action on Sunday and if you're after the key stats ahead of this one, look no further...
Mike Holden thinks it will be all hands to the pump for Stoke as they to try and force a replay against Liverpool on Sunday.
We've prepared a stats pack focussing on the fringe markets ahead of this cup clash from Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
ESPN are covering this Saturday evening clash from White Hart Lane and we've got the key stats if you're after a bet.
Saturday's televised action begins at Goodison Park where these two meet in the last eight and we've got the key stats.
Best of the Bets Show
- @drybeck77 Cheers, most disappointed he didn't take his shirt off to celebrate, although maybe the ref would have bottled that one as well. — 2 hours 14 min ago
- Jurgen Klopp could well be the finest human being in the world — 2 hours 15 min ago
- ITV are getting much better. Their coverage just cut to an advert and they didn't miss a goal. — 4 hours 1 min ago
- Live betting available on the Champions League final @HeavenBet. Bayern 2.0, Draw 2.85, Dortmund 4.7 — 4 hours 12 min ago
- @ramsaymatt The resemblance between Ilkay Gündoğan and Wally Downes is uncanny. — 4 hours 39 min ago