Mike Holden isn't taking anything for granted when outright fancies Germany face Italy in their semi-final on Thursday.
Mike Holden is backing Spain to maintain their awesome knockout record in their semi-final with Portugal on Wednesday.
England and Italy might not share much tournament history but Mike Holden expects a predictable outcome on Sunday.
France were poor last time out but Mike Holden reckons they can bounce back by knocking out world champions Spain on Saturday.
Mike Holden is backing Germany to strike early in their quarter-final clash against under-rated Greece in Gdansk on Friday.
Mike Holden expects Portugal to make light work of their quarter-final clash with the Czech Republic in Warsaw on Thursday.
England just need a point to make the last eight but Henry Milward fancies them to take all three against Ukraine on Tuesday
Mike Holden isn't having any talk of conspiracies, he expects Spain to beat Croatia in Group C - but the Croats may still qualify.
It’s still all to play for on Sunday in Group B and Henry Milward reckons Denmark can spring a surprise and make the last eight.
Mike Holden is right behind Poland ahead of their crunch Group A decider against the Czech Republic in Wroclaw on Saturday.
Sweden’s defence looked sluggish in their opener and Henry Milward reckons Ashley Young can exploit those weaknesses on Friday.
Ukraine are out to build on their triumphant opening success but Henry Milward fancies France to spoil the party on Friday.
Best of the Bets Show
- @ES307 I wouldn't mind, but there's two brilliant bestselling books about cultivating talent. The FA seem to have totally ignored both. — 6 days 11 hours ago
- @bedrock_mcfc Not sure I get your point. German reform started in 1999. First generation is just beginning to emerge now. — 6 days 11 hours ago
- Meanwhile, the Germans plough a billion quid into 121 local sports centres, giving free coaching to all kids from 8yo upwards. Mugs. — 6 days 11 hours ago
- It's just what we need, a state-of-the-art training facility where the cream of the emerging talent want for nothing. — 6 days 11 hours ago
- Don't worry, give it a couple years, St George's Park will sort this mess out. — 6 days 11 hours ago