Mike Holden isn't taking anything for granted when outright fancies Germany face Italy in their semi-final on Thursday.
Mike Holden is backing Spain to maintain their awesome knockout record in their semi-final with Portugal on Wednesday.
England and Italy might not share much tournament history but Mike Holden expects a predictable outcome on Sunday.
France were poor last time out but Mike Holden reckons they can bounce back by knocking out world champions Spain on Saturday.
Mike Holden is backing Germany to strike early in their quarter-final clash against under-rated Greece in Gdansk on Friday.
Mike Holden expects Portugal to make light work of their quarter-final clash with the Czech Republic in Warsaw on Thursday.
England just need a point to make the last eight but Henry Milward fancies them to take all three against Ukraine on Tuesday
Mike Holden isn't having any talk of conspiracies, he expects Spain to beat Croatia in Group C - but the Croats may still qualify.
It’s still all to play for on Sunday in Group B and Henry Milward reckons Denmark can spring a surprise and make the last eight.
Mike Holden is right behind Poland ahead of their crunch Group A decider against the Czech Republic in Wroclaw on Saturday.
Sweden’s defence looked sluggish in their opener and Henry Milward reckons Ashley Young can exploit those weaknesses on Friday.
Ukraine are out to build on their triumphant opening success but Henry Milward fancies France to spoil the party on Friday.
- 1 of 6
- Stunning intro from @acjimbo on today's Football Weekly Extra. Genuine LOL on a busy metro. — 1 hour 27 min ago
- RT @HPoolMail: Hartlepool United fans are go for annual fancy dress party: http://t.co/Je8Uv7G2dt — 2 hours 58 min ago
- @oilysailor Only team to do the double over us that season, if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night game at Adams Park was a real low point. — 3 hours 31 min ago
- @nickgoff79 @cgullman Yeah, my chunky top-half bet on Boro looking like a write-off now. — 4 hours 18 min ago
- @cgullman Hope you're right. My ratings make Donny a bet but Reading nick so many snide points away. Doubt Burnley match usual intensity. — 4 hours 31 min ago