Henry Milward offers his bitesize verdicts on Thursday night’s action in the second legs of the Europa League quarter-finals.
Rafa Benitez has silverware in his sights and Henry Milward fancies Chelsea to take charge against Rubin Kazan on Thursday.
There's been little to cheer for Borussia Monchengladbach this season, but Sam Dymond thinks they can upset Marseille this week.
Newcastle host Bordeaux on Thursday night and Sam Dymond reckons the French side may just shock the Premier League club.
Liverpool are set to field a youthful line-up in Switzerland this Thursday and Sam Dymond thinks the hosts may be value.
Mike Holden is hedging on his outright tip in Wednesday's final with a bet on Atletico Madrid to lift the trophy in Bucharest.
Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid sealed their progress to next month’s Europa League final after Thursday night victories.
Valencia have a mountain to climb against Atletico Madrid and Mike Holden thinks Adil Rami might be their best route to goal.
Valencia have a score to settle with Atletico Madrid and Mike Holden thinks they will keep it tight in the Spanish capital.
Three Spanish sides made it through to the semi-finals on Thursday night, with Athletic Bilbao still tournament favourites.
Los Che have a one-goal deficit to make up when they host AZ in the quarter-final second leg at the Mestalla on Thursday.
Athletic have wowed Europe this term and they can secure a semi-final spot when Schalke visit the San Mames on Thursday.
- 1 of 3
- @Kenny_Crawford One packet a day? At that rate, Scotland may have qualified for an international tournament before you finish this album. — 19 hours 38 min ago
- @burdinho @OOSOUL_ Cheers mate. — 1 day 10 hours ago
- @packytheblue How's he doing? Not seen him since City won the title! Think he was avoiding me at Roses gig in Barcelona after I'd had a few! — 1 day 10 hours ago
- @packytheblue Live text updates, possible colour piece afterwards. — 1 day 10 hours ago
- @storeyda Live updates online, maybe a colour piece afterwards. — 1 day 10 hours ago