Henry Milward offers his bitesize verdicts on Thursday night’s action in the second legs of the Europa League quarter-finals.
Rafa Benitez has silverware in his sights and Henry Milward fancies Chelsea to take charge against Rubin Kazan on Thursday.
There's been little to cheer for Borussia Monchengladbach this season, but Sam Dymond thinks they can upset Marseille this week.
Newcastle host Bordeaux on Thursday night and Sam Dymond reckons the French side may just shock the Premier League club.
Liverpool are set to field a youthful line-up in Switzerland this Thursday and Sam Dymond thinks the hosts may be value.
Mike Holden is hedging on his outright tip in Wednesday's final with a bet on Atletico Madrid to lift the trophy in Bucharest.
Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid sealed their progress to next month’s Europa League final after Thursday night victories.
Valencia have a mountain to climb against Atletico Madrid and Mike Holden thinks Adil Rami might be their best route to goal.
Valencia have a score to settle with Atletico Madrid and Mike Holden thinks they will keep it tight in the Spanish capital.
Three Spanish sides made it through to the semi-finals on Thursday night, with Athletic Bilbao still tournament favourites.
Los Che have a one-goal deficit to make up when they host AZ in the quarter-final second leg at the Mestalla on Thursday.
Athletic have wowed Europe this term and they can secure a semi-final spot when Schalke visit the San Mames on Thursday.
Best of the Bets Show
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 45 min 41 sec ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 56 min 16 sec ago
- @OllieHolt22 It's also going to be the most biased thing you've ever read. Loved his last one, but nearly every page needed a pinch of salt. — 1 hour 45 min ago
- If Arsene Wenger steps down this summer, Twitter will be the world's longest-serving manager of tiresome tweets. — 1 hour 58 min ago
- @pitexchange @keitthpunter Not saying it will be easy. But given the wages they pay, they can afford a good, experienced manager. — 2 hours 9 min ago