Galatasaray have finally made it back to the group stage and Mike Holden is tipping them to claim their first points this Tuesday.
Considering the trend of big-guns peaking in two-year cycles, Mike Holden fancies Real Madrid and Manchester United for success.
Fear could be the over-riding emotion in Munich on Saturday and it might enable Chelsea to snatch glory from Bayern.
Mike Holden is hedging on his outright tip in Wednesday's final with a bet on Atletico Madrid to lift the trophy in Bucharest.
Juventus secure the Serie A title while Koln are relegated from the Bundesliga on an astonishing weekend of European football.
Napoli, Udinese, Inter Milan and Lazio are locked together as they chase Serie A's one remaining Champions League place.
Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid sealed their progress to next month’s Europa League final after Thursday night victories.
Valencia have a mountain to climb against Atletico Madrid and Mike Holden thinks Adil Rami might be their best route to goal.
Borussia Dortmund bag the Bundesliga, Real Madrid claim the Clasico and Juventus go three points clear at the top of Serie A.
Bayern Munich sealed their progress to a home Champions League final after a dramatic penalty shoot-out win on Wednesday night.
Mike Holden is sticking to the correct score market when Real Madrid host their return against Bayern Munich on Wednesday.
Chelsea hold the ideal position in their semi-final with Barcelona and Mike Holden is backing them to finish the job off.
- 1 of 13
- I just ate lobster for the first time. Rubbish. Absolutely rubbish. — 8 min 31 sec ago
- @psmcallister Fulham and QPR were just mentioned at the start of the Atletico game as in "this is a club with a lower wage bill than..." — 9 min 6 sec ago
- @frontwards @psmcallister Same hair as you circa 1999. — 10 min 37 sec ago
- @psmcallister @frontwards I'm not sure what's most embarrassing for him here. — 26 min 41 sec ago
- @psmcallister Burnley's win means you can no longer go up automatically. Sorry mate. — 29 min 52 sec ago