Sam Dymond has previewed all nine German fixtures taking place on Matchday 24 this weekend, complete with his best bet verdicts.
Sam Dymond has previewed all nine German fixtures this weekend including Marco Reus' return to Monchengladbach with Dortmund.
Sam Dymond has previewed all nine German fixtures this weekend including the crucial clash between Hoffenheim and Stuttgart.
Sam Dymond has previewed all nine German fixtures including Saturday evening's match between leaders Bayern Munich and Schalke.
We have previewed all of the weekend's German action which includes Hamburg and Werder Bremen going head to head in the nordderby.
Hoffenheim got a new manager during the winter break but Rich Greatorex doesn't envisage much changing against Monchengladbach.
Mainz continue to impress experts over in Germany and Sam Dymond fancies them to take the scalp of Stuttgart on Saturday.
Bayern Munich have clinched the half-season title, and Sam Dymond expects them to see off Bundesliga threats Dortmund on Saturday.
Augsburg have won just one Bundesliga match all season and Rich Greatorex expects Mönchengladbach to add to their woes on Sunday.
Wolfsburg travel to Nuremberg in Bundesliga action on Saturday and Sam Dymond is again siding with visitors.
Wolfsburg dispensed of Felix Magath yesterday and Sam Dymond thinks that can pay dividends as they travel to Fortuna Dusseldorf.
Borussia Dortmund host Schalke in an exciting Revierderby on Saturday and Sam Dymond is unable to split the teams.
- RT @nickgoff79: Kevin Nolan: 2013-14 Suspended Boxing Day. 2012-13 Suspended New Years Day. 2011-12 Suspended New Years Eve. 2010-11 Suspen… — 1 hour 45 sec ago
- @TurnDeCruyff Done. — 1 hour 7 min ago
- @Chrisdavies1966 I'm open-minded. My only point is that it's not difficult to do. It would actually be very easy, without looking too dodgy. — 1 hour 39 min ago
- @great_piece_by What happens after that not your problem. Buyer has to be happy for a clear route to the QF with no fatigue, avoiding hosts. — 11 hours 48 min ago
- @great_piece_by Either way, somebody is going to get lucky and cop for that most coveted spot. Why not sell it? — 11 hours 53 min ago