We have looked at all the weekend's action from Spain's top division, including the Madrid derby at Estadio Vicente Calderón.
Dave Pettit takes a look at all the top-flight action from Spain this weekend, including the bottom two clashing in Majorca.
This weekend sees the next instalment of the relegation battle at the Riazor, as David Pettit previews all the action in Spain.
David Pettit covers all the La Liga action over an Easter weekend as the race for fourth place really starts to gather pace.
David Pettit has the lowdown of every Spanish top-flight fixture this weekend, including in-form Real Madrid hosting Mallorca.
David Pettit has covered all of the football in Spain over matchday 27 and picked out his best bets in all ten games.
Friday evening sees the Basque derby get this weekend's Spanish action underway, and we've previewed all the action.
David Pettit has previewed all of the Spanish top-flight action, including runaway leaders Barcelona's trip to Granada.
Malaga surprisingly sit fourth in La Liga, and Sam Dymond expects them to be refreshed by the winter break and see off Deportivo.
They were celebrating Champions League progress in midweek, but Sam Dymond thinks Malaga may not be the same side on Saturday.
Sam Dymond sees goals and lots of them when Barcelona travel to Rayo Vallecano for Saturday evening's live televised encounter.
Only a win at the Camp Nou will do for Real Madrid in Sunday evening's El Clásico. Sam Dymond expects them to get it.
- Stunning intro from @acjimbo on today's Football Weekly Extra. Genuine LOL on a busy metro. — 1 hour 25 min ago
- RT @HPoolMail: Hartlepool United fans are go for annual fancy dress party: http://t.co/Je8Uv7G2dt — 2 hours 57 min ago
- @oilysailor Only team to do the double over us that season, if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night game at Adams Park was a real low point. — 3 hours 30 min ago
- @nickgoff79 @cgullman Yeah, my chunky top-half bet on Boro looking like a write-off now. — 4 hours 17 min ago
- @cgullman Hope you're right. My ratings make Donny a bet but Reading nick so many snide points away. Doubt Burnley match usual intensity. — 4 hours 29 min ago