Mike Holden has analysed the FA Cup semi-final between Man City and Chelsea, and reckons the Northerners can prevail - eventually.
Millwall have all the ingredients to frustrate Wigan in Saturday teatime’s FA Cup semi-final at Wembley, according to Mike Holden.
We've previewed all four of this weekend's quarter-final clashes and selected our best bets from each encounter.
After claiming the shock of round five, Mike Holden expects Blackburn and Jordan Rhodes to see off Millwall on Sunday.
Mike Holden doesn't envisage many goals between Huddersfield and Wigan on Sunday in Mark Robins' first game as Terriers boss.
Two sides in contrasting league form meet in FA Cup round five and Mike Holden is backing Barnsley to add to MK Dons' woes.
Mike Holden is focusing on two all-Championship FA Cup ties and expects struggling Huddersfield and Barnsley to progress.
Arsenal travel to Swansea on Sunday and Mike Holden expects them to gain revenge for that shock league defeat six weeks ago.
The big guns join at the third round stage this weekend and Mike Holden would not be surprised to see Everton go all the way.
Mike Holden expects Newcastle to see off Brighton in Saturday's early tie, and he has also chosen tips in four other FA Cup ties.
Henry Milward fancies Macclesfield to secure their passage as they travel to Barrow on Tuesday for a second round clash.
Alfreton have made steady progress in recent months and we’re taking a chance on the Reds as they host Leyton Orient on Sunday.
Best of the Bets Show
- Nah, boxing's not really a sport is it. — 2 hours 52 min ago
- What a beautifully picturesque view from my hotel room http://t.co/vchLuGkzId — 7 hours 50 min ago
- Tonight's prices @heavenbet are Miami at 1.26 & Indiana 3.85. The spread is 7.5 points for those looking to bet for or against the handicap. — 9 hours 24 min ago
- It's a huge weekend for the 4 teams still aiming for the NBA Finals. Miami are hot favourites but needed over-time in game 1 against Indiana — 9 hours 26 min ago
- Much frustration as the rain continues to disrupt the biggest sporting event of the week. I mean, of course, Durham v Middlesex — 9 hours 47 min ago