Mike Holden thinks Wigan’s bad week could worsen if Man City bring their A game to Wembley for Saturday teatime’s FA Cup final.
Mike Holden has analysed the FA Cup semi-final between Man City and Chelsea, and reckons the Northerners can prevail - eventually.
Millwall have all the ingredients to frustrate Wigan in Saturday teatime’s FA Cup semi-final at Wembley, according to Mike Holden.
We've previewed all four of this weekend's quarter-final clashes and selected our best bets from each encounter.
After claiming the shock of round five, Mike Holden expects Blackburn and Jordan Rhodes to see off Millwall on Sunday.
Mike Holden doesn't envisage many goals between Huddersfield and Wigan on Sunday in Mark Robins' first game as Terriers boss.
Two sides in contrasting league form meet in FA Cup round five and Mike Holden is backing Barnsley to add to MK Dons' woes.
Mike Holden is focusing on two all-Championship FA Cup ties and expects struggling Huddersfield and Barnsley to progress.
Arsenal travel to Swansea on Sunday and Mike Holden expects them to gain revenge for that shock league defeat six weeks ago.
The big guns join at the third round stage this weekend and Mike Holden would not be surprised to see Everton go all the way.
Mike Holden expects Newcastle to see off Brighton in Saturday's early tie, and he has also chosen tips in four other FA Cup ties.
Henry Milward fancies Macclesfield to secure their passage as they travel to Barrow on Tuesday for a second round clash.
- 1 of 6
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 5 hours 4 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 5 hours 5 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 5 hours 54 min ago
- @herecomestroy Money not my focus. No help as a punter. Prefer to look at personality, culture, etc. City long-term orientated, Chelsea not. — 6 hours 2 min ago
- @_WhiteFever_ United's biggest core value is win at all costs. But agree, that's the only sticking point in the case for Mourinho. — 6 hours 10 min ago