Accrington manager Paul Cook has already begun to experiment ahead of next season.
With Stanley firmly in mid-table, the boss used Saturday’s clash at Cheltenham to tinker with his side. They were beaten 4-1 but have won two in a row at the Crown Ground, both 2-1.
Shrewsbury took another step towards automatic promotion with a hard-fought victory over Port Vale on Tuesday night.
The Shrews, who have won four in a row, sit second and have a four-point cushion over fourth-placed Torquay.
Town haven’t always been dominant on the road this term but with the finish line in sight they should have enough to edge past Accy.
Verdict: Accrington 0-1 Shrewsbury
- @burdinho @OOSOUL_ Cheers mate. — 15 hours 6 min ago
- @packytheblue How's he doing? Not seen him since City won the title! Think he was avoiding me at Roses gig in Barcelona after I'd had a few! — 15 hours 6 min ago
- @packytheblue Live text updates, possible colour piece afterwards. — 15 hours 11 min ago
- @storeyda Live updates online, maybe a colour piece afterwards. — 15 hours 12 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Cheers Pete. Too kind! — 15 hours 17 min ago