Bolton return to league action for the first time since back-to-back defeats over Easter left them two points adrift of safety.
The Trotters failed to score in either and have also fired blanks in six of their last ten outings as they aim to improve on a run of just two wins from ten home matches.
Swansea returned to winning ways after four straight defeats with victory over Blackburn on home soil, keeping a clean sheet as has been the case in each of their last four wins.
Gylfi Sigurdsson’s stock continues to rise after opening the scoring for the Swans for the fifth time in 11 games.
Bolton’s lack of goals could be their downfall for both relegation and on Saturday against a Swansea side who base victories around their watertight defence.
Verdict: Bolton 0-2 Swansea
- @HeavenBetGareth Ah yes, cue vacuous music. — 1 hour 17 min ago
- I thought that when @sammydymond signed up for that gig he asked for 2 things in his contract. And that no terrible vacuous music was 1? — 1 hour 19 min ago
- @sammydymond I've always wondered exactly what Henry Afrika's of Scunthorpe is — 1 hour 23 min ago
- @sammydymond Don't worry Hull fans - you're in safe hands with Walford. And McAllister. — 1 hour 28 min ago
- @SimonPeach Can you tell him to defend like he did in 2008? — 1 hour 48 min ago