Bolton return to league action for the first time since back-to-back defeats over Easter left them two points adrift of safety.
The Trotters failed to score in either and have also fired blanks in six of their last ten outings as they aim to improve on a run of just two wins from ten home matches.
Swansea returned to winning ways after four straight defeats with victory over Blackburn on home soil, keeping a clean sheet as has been the case in each of their last four wins.
Gylfi Sigurdsson’s stock continues to rise after opening the scoring for the Swans for the fifth time in 11 games.
Bolton’s lack of goals could be their downfall for both relegation and on Saturday against a Swansea side who base victories around their watertight defence.
Verdict: Bolton 0-2 Swansea
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 5 hours 3 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 5 hours 4 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 5 hours 53 min ago
- @herecomestroy Money not my focus. No help as a punter. Prefer to look at personality, culture, etc. City long-term orientated, Chelsea not. — 6 hours 1 min ago
- @_WhiteFever_ United's biggest core value is win at all costs. But agree, that's the only sticking point in the case for Mourinho. — 6 hours 9 min ago