Bolton return to league action for the first time since back-to-back defeats over Easter left them two points adrift of safety.
The Trotters failed to score in either and have also fired blanks in six of their last ten outings as they aim to improve on a run of just two wins from ten home matches.
Swansea returned to winning ways after four straight defeats with victory over Blackburn on home soil, keeping a clean sheet as has been the case in each of their last four wins.
Gylfi Sigurdsson’s stock continues to rise after opening the scoring for the Swans for the fifth time in 11 games.
Bolton’s lack of goals could be their downfall for both relegation and on Saturday against a Swansea side who base victories around their watertight defence.
Verdict: Bolton 0-2 Swansea
- RT @Rupert_Fryer: @snap_kaka_pop including this lunatic, who apparently hid in the coach bathroom http://t.co/L28WKJbMwS — 1 hour 35 min ago
- RT @snap_kaka_pop: Three Vasco fans arrested following ugly scenes at the Arena Joinville last night will be charged with attempted murder. — 1 hour 35 min ago
- RT @eaamalyon: Seriousness of Brazil violence tonight was such that it's front page of Marca, back page of Daily Mirror and many more furth… — 11 hours 58 min ago
- Video of the trouble I was on about earlier: http://t.co/FzlZrYxvQY No doubt this will be news tomorrow with World Cup on the horizon. — 13 hours 39 min ago
- @Crozzers84 Horrific mate. Relegation decider for Vasco, neutral venue, 1-0 down, no police in stadium. Just went off and didn't stop. — 15 hours 35 min ago