Bolton return to league action for the first time since back-to-back defeats over Easter left them two points adrift of safety.
The Trotters failed to score in either and have also fired blanks in six of their last ten outings as they aim to improve on a run of just two wins from ten home matches.
Swansea returned to winning ways after four straight defeats with victory over Blackburn on home soil, keeping a clean sheet as has been the case in each of their last four wins.
Gylfi Sigurdsson’s stock continues to rise after opening the scoring for the Swans for the fifth time in 11 games.
Bolton’s lack of goals could be their downfall for both relegation and on Saturday against a Swansea side who base victories around their watertight defence.
Verdict: Bolton 0-2 Swansea
- @Sammy_Goal They can't really afford another 'transitional season' imo. Need someone who knows the Prem and the club and is ready to go. — 8 hours 22 min ago
- @Parkypark Interesting. Depends how likely he is to start, but peak age and finishing the season with a flourish. Why not. — 9 hours 10 min ago
- Shame Valencia couldn't nick one near the end. Excitement tempered ahead of the 2nd leg. — 9 hours 40 min ago
- Stunning intro from @acjimbo on today's Football Weekly Extra. Genuine LOL on a busy metro. — 13 hours 29 min ago
- RT @HPoolMail: Hartlepool United fans are go for annual fancy dress party: http://t.co/Je8Uv7G2dt — 15 hours 34 sec ago