Bolton return to league action for the first time since back-to-back defeats over Easter left them two points adrift of safety.
The Trotters failed to score in either and have also fired blanks in six of their last ten outings as they aim to improve on a run of just two wins from ten home matches.
Swansea returned to winning ways after four straight defeats with victory over Blackburn on home soil, keeping a clean sheet as has been the case in each of their last four wins.
Gylfi Sigurdsson’s stock continues to rise after opening the scoring for the Swans for the fifth time in 11 games.
Bolton’s lack of goals could be their downfall for both relegation and on Saturday against a Swansea side who base victories around their watertight defence.
Verdict: Bolton 0-2 Swansea
Best of the Bets Show
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 19 min 38 sec ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 8 hours 1 min ago
- @Jonathan__Hill No mate, just footy atm, although Sam's your man for such enquiries now. Not sure about the summer schedule. — 15 hours 47 min ago
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 1 day 4 hours ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 1 day 5 hours ago