Chelsea’s heaviest defeat of the season at Liverpool after victory over the Reds at Wembley ended any slim hopes of salvaging a top four place.
With one eye on Munich, the Blues have let their form slip in the league; Roberto Di Matteo’s men have won just once in five games.
Blackburn’s 11-year stay came to an end on Monday as Wigan’s 1-0 win at Ewood Park consigned Rovers to relegation.
Defeat was the seventh in nine outings for Steve Kean’s beleaguered side, who look to bow out of the top flight by ending their three-game scoring drought on the road.
Chelsea will be fighting for their place in the Champions League final and, with departing Blackburn in disarray, the Blues will be aiming to sign off in style.
Verdict: Chelsea 3-0 Blackburn
Best of the Bets Show
- @drybeck77 Cheers, most disappointed he didn't take his shirt off to celebrate, although maybe the ref would have bottled that one as well. — 8 hours 27 min ago
- Jurgen Klopp could well be the finest human being in the world — 8 hours 29 min ago
- ITV are getting much better. Their coverage just cut to an advert and they didn't miss a goal. — 10 hours 14 min ago
- Live betting available on the Champions League final @HeavenBet. Bayern 2.0, Draw 2.85, Dortmund 4.7 — 10 hours 25 min ago
- @ramsaymatt The resemblance between Ilkay Gündoğan and Wally Downes is uncanny. — 10 hours 53 min ago