Cheltenham boss Mark Yates was angry with his side’s surrender at Southend last Friday.
The Robins were beaten 4-0 after having Sido Jombati dismissed in the first half. They are now winless in seven and have only a three-point cushion over eighth-placed Crewe.
Barnet have suffered back-to-back home defeats and sit just three points clear of the drop zone.
The Bees are without a victory in five and they have failed to score in four of those fixtures. However, they did manage a surprise win at Port Vale last month.
Town will be missing Jombati and key midfielder Marlon Pack but they should have the firepower to see off their struggling visitors.
Verdict: Cheltenham 3-1 Barnet
Best of the Bets Show
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 1 hour 29 min ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 1 hour 30 min ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 13 hours 7 min ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 20 hours 49 min ago
- @Jonathan__Hill No mate, just footy atm, although Sam's your man for such enquiries now. Not sure about the summer schedule. — 1 day 4 hours ago