Dagenham have given their survival hopes a shot in the arm over the past week, taking four points from six.
The Daggers remain bottom but only goal difference is keeping them in the drop zone after a home victory over Macclesfield at the weekend and a draw at Barnet on Tuesday.
Accrington have now drawn four of their last five as they continue to find their feet under Paul Cook.
Their latest stalemate came on Tuesday at home to Morecambe, while they have taken only three points from the last 18 available on the road.
Stanley cruised to a 3-0 success in the reverse fixture but the Daggers are desperate for points and could jump out of the bottom two with another triumph.
Verdict: Dagenham 2-1 Accrington
- Chris Powell gone. Harsh maybe, don't know the ins and outs. But that was no way to approach an FA Cup QF against lower division opposition. — 1 hour 20 min ago
- @Jackthehat74 With Tomo now, staying at mine tonight. Train gets in at 10.30 tomorrow morning. — 1 hour 32 min ago
- Plotted up outside the Rovers Return. Quick piss, get a round in. Already been given three tips in the first! — 1 hour 49 min ago
- Haha... Benidorm buzzing for Cheltenham Festival. #scenes #experts — 1 hour 53 min ago
- @The_Paris_Angel Comes with its own set of problems this glory-hunting malarkey. People don't realise. — 5 hours 35 min ago