Dagenham have given their survival hopes a shot in the arm over the past week, taking four points from six.
The Daggers remain bottom but only goal difference is keeping them in the drop zone after a home victory over Macclesfield at the weekend and a draw at Barnet on Tuesday.
Accrington have now drawn four of their last five as they continue to find their feet under Paul Cook.
Their latest stalemate came on Tuesday at home to Morecambe, while they have taken only three points from the last 18 available on the road.
Stanley cruised to a 3-0 success in the reverse fixture but the Daggers are desperate for points and could jump out of the bottom two with another triumph.
Verdict: Dagenham 2-1 Accrington
Best of the Bets Show
- @sammydymond should I be looking to add Siena to the current top triumvirate of Burkina Faso, Brentford & Forfar then? — 44 min 6 sec ago
- @drhorsewhip Agreed on all counts. I make Rochdale no bigger than 12s myself. — 2 hours 18 min ago
- Without wishing to sound all @HeavenBetGareth, the Siena v Milan referee is definitely bent. — 11 hours 38 min ago
- Enjoying this Lampard interview on Sky. Penalties getting harder, he says. Keepers studying like never before. Game theory gone mad. — 13 hours 46 min ago
- @drhorsewhip Thanks Chris. I was with you on Nhampton but only small scale. Shame they didn't nick 3rd. Any early L2 thoughts for next year? — 13 hours 51 min ago