Dagenham have given their survival hopes a shot in the arm over the past week, taking four points from six.
The Daggers remain bottom but only goal difference is keeping them in the drop zone after a home victory over Macclesfield at the weekend and a draw at Barnet on Tuesday.
Accrington have now drawn four of their last five as they continue to find their feet under Paul Cook.
Their latest stalemate came on Tuesday at home to Morecambe, while they have taken only three points from the last 18 available on the road.
Stanley cruised to a 3-0 success in the reverse fixture but the Daggers are desperate for points and could jump out of the bottom two with another triumph.
Verdict: Dagenham 2-1 Accrington
- Up at midnight but no England batting collapse to watch. Some confusion in the goalmouth here... — 2 hours 16 min ago
- Yes yes well done City, but it doesn't alter the fact that PSG are the only possible 2nd round opponents they should start favourite against — 2 hours 17 min ago
- RT @BoringMilner: Pellegrini just said well played James, good goal. I said thank you, I enjoyed scoring it. — 3 hours 41 min ago
- RT @howiehok34: It's like Alan Ball all over again. Pellegrini seems to think City needed 5 goals. — 4 hours 42 min ago
- @tommillard @jpmchugh Still not sure how that happened tbh, but very valid point about class players - 3 moments, 3 goals. — 4 hours 46 min ago