Dagenham have given their survival hopes a shot in the arm over the past week, taking four points from six.
The Daggers remain bottom but only goal difference is keeping them in the drop zone after a home victory over Macclesfield at the weekend and a draw at Barnet on Tuesday.
Accrington have now drawn four of their last five as they continue to find their feet under Paul Cook.
Their latest stalemate came on Tuesday at home to Morecambe, while they have taken only three points from the last 18 available on the road.
Stanley cruised to a 3-0 success in the reverse fixture but the Daggers are desperate for points and could jump out of the bottom two with another triumph.
Verdict: Dagenham 2-1 Accrington
- @Daniel_Shack It still wouldn't be the least edible cuisine I've had inside a football ground. Long live the Fire Pie of Gigg Lane, Bury. — 4 hours 10 min ago
- Doesn't change the fact that anything can happen in the play-offs but purely on their numbers, the price is a good one. — 5 hours 38 min ago
- Won nine out of 10 after today, but I'm going back 20-odd matches. They've been matching Luton stride for stride since Christmas. — 5 hours 39 min ago
- Not sure if I'm late to the party with this one but Halifax look a tidy bet for promotion at 10/3. Smashing it to pieces on my ratings. — 5 hours 46 min ago
- I really don't believe that St Mirren v Hibs is trending alongside the new Superman film and a fire in a safari park. http://t.co/Up1vcCA4Fr — 6 hours 3 min ago