Manchester City are 90 minutes away from their first Premier League title after Yaya Toure’s double secured victory at the expense of Newcastle.
Roberto Mancini’s side haven’t conceded in over 270 minutes of play and know a sixth straight win on Sunday at home, where they haven’t lost all season, will clinch top spot.
QPR boosted their survival hopes thanks to Djibril Cisse’s late winner against Stoke moving Mark Hughes’ men two points clear of safety ahead of the final showdown.
Victory was the R’s’ fifth in succession at home but Rangers have lost the previous six away; shipping six at Chelsea last time on their travels.
City are proving they can handle the pressure and are unlikely to relinquish their grip on pole position at the final hurdle, leaving QPR relying on results elsewhere.
Verdict: Man City 2-0 QPR
Best of the Bets Show
- @drhorsewhip Agreed on all counts. I make Rochdale no bigger than 12s myself. — 1 hour 18 min ago
- Without wishing to sound all @HeavenBetGareth, the Siena v Milan referee is definitely bent. — 10 hours 39 min ago
- Enjoying this Lampard interview on Sky. Penalties getting harder, he says. Keepers studying like never before. Game theory gone mad. — 12 hours 46 min ago
- @drhorsewhip Thanks Chris. I was with you on Nhampton but only small scale. Shame they didn't nick 3rd. Any early L2 thoughts for next year? — 12 hours 52 min ago
- @ilungamwepu He's only in it for the bitches. — 14 hours 11 min ago