Oldham could do with a few more points to secure safety, after losing three in a row.
They sit seven points clear of the relegation places but haven’t scored in any of those three defeats, with the latest of those coming at Brentford on Tuesday night.
Charlton sit six points clear at the top, a lead which has been reduced after the Addicks’ recent stuttering run.
Chris Powell’s side have won two of their last six and lost at Huddersfield in their last away outing. Midfielder Darel Russell remains suspended for the visitors.
The Latics are capable of springing a surprise but with the finish line in sight, the Londoners should have the focus to edge this one.
Verdict: Oldham 0-1 Charlton
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 9 hours 4 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 11 hours 5 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 17 hours 56 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 17 hours 57 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 18 hours 47 min ago