Oldham could do with a few more points to secure safety, after losing three in a row.
They sit seven points clear of the relegation places but haven’t scored in any of those three defeats, with the latest of those coming at Brentford on Tuesday night.
Charlton sit six points clear at the top, a lead which has been reduced after the Addicks’ recent stuttering run.
Chris Powell’s side have won two of their last six and lost at Huddersfield in their last away outing. Midfielder Darel Russell remains suspended for the visitors.
The Latics are capable of springing a surprise but with the finish line in sight, the Londoners should have the focus to edge this one.
Verdict: Oldham 0-1 Charlton
- RT @Fraudulent72: It's time for yellow cards for not celebrating goals. Kick it out. — 6 min 43 sec ago
- RT @juliette_grace: Uwe Rosler: "I'm looking to play a 4-3-3; the players are very familiar with the formation from the past, from Roberto.… — 3 hours 20 min ago
- If Aguero needs motivation to maintain his fine early season form, and maybe even aspire to something more, he's got it. — 8 hours 14 min ago
- Masterstroke from Pellegrini to compare Aguero and Suarez, intentional or not. Everybody's talking about it, vast majority saying Suarez. — 8 hours 16 min ago
- RT @Rupert_Fryer: @snap_kaka_pop including this lunatic, who apparently hid in the coach bathroom http://t.co/L28WKJbMwS — 10 hours 4 min ago