Oldham could do with a few more points to secure safety, after losing three in a row.
They sit seven points clear of the relegation places but haven’t scored in any of those three defeats, with the latest of those coming at Brentford on Tuesday night.
Charlton sit six points clear at the top, a lead which has been reduced after the Addicks’ recent stuttering run.
Chris Powell’s side have won two of their last six and lost at Huddersfield in their last away outing. Midfielder Darel Russell remains suspended for the visitors.
The Latics are capable of springing a surprise but with the finish line in sight, the Londoners should have the focus to edge this one.
Verdict: Oldham 0-1 Charlton
Best of the Bets Show
- @Peter_Maitland @bishbashbosh197 @sammydymond Where. On Earth. Is Lord Beaverbrook? — 6 hours 30 min ago
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 8 hours 53 min ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 8 hours 54 min ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 20 hours 31 min ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 1 day 4 hours ago