Oldham could do with a few more points to secure safety, after losing three in a row.
They sit seven points clear of the relegation places but haven’t scored in any of those three defeats, with the latest of those coming at Brentford on Tuesday night.
Charlton sit six points clear at the top, a lead which has been reduced after the Addicks’ recent stuttering run.
Chris Powell’s side have won two of their last six and lost at Huddersfield in their last away outing. Midfielder Darel Russell remains suspended for the visitors.
The Latics are capable of springing a surprise but with the finish line in sight, the Londoners should have the focus to edge this one.
Verdict: Oldham 0-1 Charlton
- Is there such a thing as a Blackpool v Millwall live feed in this day and age? Or is the internet just a complete waste of fucking time? — 12 hours 16 min ago
- @MikeNumber5 @MacNab63 @murdochD Typical Spain. Unique definition of 'sold out'. Fingers crossed my card will be worth summat tomorrow! — 17 hours 48 min ago
- @GAVCITY @MikeNumber5 @MacNab63 @murdochD How much & where from? Getting loads of requests. — 18 hours 11 min ago
- Chris Powell gone. Harsh maybe, don't know the ins and outs. But that was no way to approach an FA Cup QF against lower division opposition. — 19 hours 30 min ago
- @Jackthehat74 With Tomo now, staying at mine tonight. Train gets in at 10.30 tomorrow morning. — 19 hours 43 min ago