Tranmere’s fine run under Ronnie Moore continued on Tuesday night as Rovers sealed a 2-0 success at Rochdale.
The Merseysiders are unbeaten in the five games since Moore returned to replace Les Parry and in all they haven’t lost in eight home outings, although five of those have ended in draws.
Exeter manager Paul Tisdale admits he isn’t surprised that his side have endured a sticky patch of late.
The Grecians lost for the fourth match in succession during the week as they were beaten by fellow-strugglers Wycombe. City, who are winless in six on the road, sit five points from safety.
Tisdale’s men don’t travel well and they look set for more punishment at resurgent Rovers.
Verdict: Tranmere 2-0 Exeter
Best of the Bets Show
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 10 hours 23 min ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 11 hours 12 min ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 11 hours 23 min ago
- @OllieHolt22 It's also going to be the most biased thing you've ever read. Loved his last one, but nearly every page needed a pinch of salt. — 12 hours 12 min ago
- If Arsene Wenger steps down this summer, Twitter will be the world's longest-serving manager of tiresome tweets. — 12 hours 25 min ago