Tranmere fell to their third defeat in four away matches on Saturday, going down 4-2 at Colchester but Rovers are unbeaten in 11 at Prenton Park.
Ronnie Moore’s side could yet finish the campaign in the top half, having been in trouble at the bottom earlier in the year.
Scunthorpe allayed their relegation fears, too, with a ten-match unbeaten run during the spring but they are winless in three since.
The Iron followed up back-to-back defeats with a home draw against Bournemouth last time out and could end up as high as 15th.
Rovers have drawn ten home games while Scunny have drawn 11 away and a stalemate looks a good bet in this final fixture.
Verdict: Tranmere 1-1 Scunthorpe
Best of the Bets Show
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 5 hours 26 min ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 13 hours 8 min ago
- @Jonathan__Hill No mate, just footy atm, although Sam's your man for such enquiries now. Not sure about the summer schedule. — 20 hours 55 min ago
- Big basketball action tonight as the Spurs meet the Grizzlies. @Heavenbet prices are available here: http://t.co/hiOy0ziDHX — 1 day 10 hours ago
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 1 day 10 hours ago