Tranmere fell to their third defeat in four away matches on Saturday, going down 4-2 at Colchester but Rovers are unbeaten in 11 at Prenton Park.
Ronnie Moore’s side could yet finish the campaign in the top half, having been in trouble at the bottom earlier in the year.
Scunthorpe allayed their relegation fears, too, with a ten-match unbeaten run during the spring but they are winless in three since.
The Iron followed up back-to-back defeats with a home draw against Bournemouth last time out and could end up as high as 15th.
Rovers have drawn ten home games while Scunny have drawn 11 away and a stalemate looks a good bet in this final fixture.
Verdict: Tranmere 1-1 Scunthorpe
- Is there such a thing as a Blackpool v Millwall live feed in this day and age? Or is the internet just a complete waste of fucking time? — 13 hours 27 min ago
- @MikeNumber5 @MacNab63 @murdochD Typical Spain. Unique definition of 'sold out'. Fingers crossed my card will be worth summat tomorrow! — 18 hours 59 min ago
- @GAVCITY @MikeNumber5 @MacNab63 @murdochD How much & where from? Getting loads of requests. — 19 hours 22 min ago
- Chris Powell gone. Harsh maybe, don't know the ins and outs. But that was no way to approach an FA Cup QF against lower division opposition. — 20 hours 41 min ago
- @Jackthehat74 With Tomo now, staying at mine tonight. Train gets in at 10.30 tomorrow morning. — 20 hours 54 min ago