Wycombe manager Gary Waddock was seething after his side’s 4-0 surrender at Chesterfield on Monday.
Waddock reckoned Wanderers had shown a lack of effort in Derbyshire, with the defeat leaving them four points adrift of safety. However, they are unbeaten in five at Adams Park, drawing the last three.
Oldham lost and failed to score for the fifth match in succession as they were beaten 3-0 at Sheffield Wednesday on Monday.
That run sees the goal-shy Latics sitting in 18th, six points clear of the relegation places, although they have seen off Hartlepool and Sheffield United on the road in 2012.
Time is running out for the Chairboys but the visitors are struggling for confidence and could be dragged further into a battle on Saturday.
Verdict: Wycombe 2-1 Oldham
|1pt Dartford to beat Halifax at 5/2|
- @R0ykeane No, you're right - you're the only one! :-D — 2 hours 2 min ago
- @MatthewStanger Here's £1000. Now you can keep it, or toss a coin to win an extra £500 or leave with nowt - what would you do? — 2 hours 42 min ago
- My day has been ruined by gormless Steves. First, Adam was robbed of the Masterchef title. Then came Smith's Ashes century against England. — 3 hours 5 min ago
- RT @MatthewStanger: Pellegrini: "The trust the team has after beating Bayern in their own stadium, that is much more important than being f… — 3 hours 7 min ago
- The way I see it, he's 30, he's got his title medal and he doesn't like the way things are done anymore. Nothing left for him at OT. — 3 hours 10 min ago