Wycombe manager Gary Waddock was seething after his side’s 4-0 surrender at Chesterfield on Monday.
Waddock reckoned Wanderers had shown a lack of effort in Derbyshire, with the defeat leaving them four points adrift of safety. However, they are unbeaten in five at Adams Park, drawing the last three.
Oldham lost and failed to score for the fifth match in succession as they were beaten 3-0 at Sheffield Wednesday on Monday.
That run sees the goal-shy Latics sitting in 18th, six points clear of the relegation places, although they have seen off Hartlepool and Sheffield United on the road in 2012.
Time is running out for the Chairboys but the visitors are struggling for confidence and could be dragged further into a battle on Saturday.
Verdict: Wycombe 2-1 Oldham
- RT @MC_of_A: Hot Stat Takes: West Brom are better than this relegation race, Spurs' attack non-existent http://t.co/8UCSExfpZs — 30 min 33 sec ago
- @daysofspeed @The_Paris_Angel Heartwarming close-up of joyous Blackburn fan giving double Vs to Danny Ings after disallowed goal yesterday. — 8 hours 19 min ago
- RT @StevenageFC: Tuesday night games at The Lamex have been fun this season. P6, W6, F13, A4, GD+9. Who fancies a 7th win tomorrow? http://… — 8 hours 24 min ago
- @ManCityMEN @PeterSpencerMEN What exactly is Fred offering 66/1 about? Looks like a 1-3 correct score price to me. Need to make it clear. — 11 hours 48 min ago
- @scottyover Glad I missed it now! — 23 hours 45 min ago