After wrapping up league safety, Accrington will be looking for their first ever win over Oxford this weekend at the Crown Ground.
Torquay went a long way to survival in midweek, but Mike Holden reckons Morecambe can bring them back down to earth on Saturday.
Rovers won 5-1 at the Memorial Stadium last year, the now departed Matt Lund and currently injured Matt Harrold scoring two each.
Stanley will be seeking their first victory over Morecambe at the Crown Ground since 2010 as they continue to fight for survival.
Two sides with relegation worries this term meet at Bootham Crescent as Accrington Stanley visit York on Saturday afternoon.
Accrington will be buoyed by the late goal against Wycombe that gave them a vital win on Easter Saturday.
Player-manager Gareth Ainsworth could again feature as his Wycombe team take on relegation-threatened Accrington at Adams Park
As Saturday’s clash at the Proact Stadium approaches, Accrington will be looking for their first away win against the Gills.
Stanley have won all previous encounters between the two sides – can Neal Ardley change this at the Crown Ground on Tuesday?
Mike Holden believes a resurgent Barnet outfit can boost their survival hopes when they travel to the Crown Ground this Saturday.
Barnet player-manager Edgar Davids received his first red card in English football since 2006 when both sides met in November.
Two sides languishing at the bottom of the form table clash on Tuesday as Fleetwood take on Accrington at the Crown Ground.
- @Jackthehat74 With Tomo now, staying at mine tonight. Train gets in at 10.30 tomorrow morning. — 8 min 12 sec ago
- Plotted up outside the Rovers Return. Quick piss, get a round in. Already been given three tips in the first! — 24 min 43 sec ago
- Haha... Benidorm buzzing for Cheltenham Festival. #scenes #experts — 28 min 55 sec ago
- @The_Paris_Angel Comes with its own set of problems this glory-hunting malarkey. People don't realise. — 4 hours 11 min ago
- @The_Paris_Angel If it's any consolation, I missed the LC final, hedging my bets on two trips in the FA Cup! What a dick. — 4 hours 17 min ago