After wrapping up league safety, Accrington will be looking for their first ever win over Oxford this weekend at the Crown Ground.
Torquay went a long way to survival in midweek, but Mike Holden reckons Morecambe can bring them back down to earth on Saturday.
Rovers won 5-1 at the Memorial Stadium last year, the now departed Matt Lund and currently injured Matt Harrold scoring two each.
Stanley will be seeking their first victory over Morecambe at the Crown Ground since 2010 as they continue to fight for survival.
Two sides with relegation worries this term meet at Bootham Crescent as Accrington Stanley visit York on Saturday afternoon.
Accrington will be buoyed by the late goal against Wycombe that gave them a vital win on Easter Saturday.
Player-manager Gareth Ainsworth could again feature as his Wycombe team take on relegation-threatened Accrington at Adams Park
As Saturday’s clash at the Proact Stadium approaches, Accrington will be looking for their first away win against the Gills.
Stanley have won all previous encounters between the two sides – can Neal Ardley change this at the Crown Ground on Tuesday?
Mike Holden believes a resurgent Barnet outfit can boost their survival hopes when they travel to the Crown Ground this Saturday.
Barnet player-manager Edgar Davids received his first red card in English football since 2006 when both sides met in November.
Two sides languishing at the bottom of the form table clash on Tuesday as Fleetwood take on Accrington at the Crown Ground.
- @CraigKemp32 Without doubt. Happily take on a couple of heavyweights in the right climate. — 7 hours 38 min ago
- Attention now firmly fixed on WC draw. This time tomorrow, I'll have jumped to rigid conclusions about at least 15 matches. All upsets. — 7 hours 53 min ago
- Well, that's my interest in Gateshead v Oxford over. Don't think I'll bother with extra time. Cue 91st-minute Gateshead goal... — 7 hours 57 min ago
- RT @SSNRadio: #FLH Management Special from 7pm with Greg Abbott, Phil Brown, Lee Johnson plus @Kevin__Davies @Brano1979 http://t.co/321OjSq… — 10 hours 30 min ago
- RT @OxfordMailOUFC: That's two senior debuts in the form of Matt Bevans and David Lynn. Raynes & Mullins have knocks, so Hunt & Newey at CB… — 10 hours 33 min ago