At the New York Stadium this weekend, United will look to seal promotion while Town need a win at the least to stay in League Two.
The Shots haven’t beaten Dagenham at the EBB Stadium since their Conference days – will they get a vital win on Saturday?
The Shots are unbeaten in all recent encounters with the Shrimpers – can they continue this record at the EBB Stadium on Tuesday?
Port Vale can take another huge step towards promotion when they welcome rock-bottom Aldershot to Vale Park on Tuesday night.
Aldershot earned what could be a vital point against Rochdale and are looking to go one better against out of form Oxford.
Aldershot have hit rock bottom and Mike Holden feels they now simply have to get something from their Friday trip to Rochdale.
Rochdale welcome bottom side Aldershot Town to Spotland on what could be a high-scoring afternoon in Lancashire
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
The Valiants have won all of their last five encounters with Aldershot and fired four past them in their last visit to Vale Park
The Dons will be looking for their first league win against the Shots this weekend as both sides clash at the EBB Stadium.
Burton have not beaten Aldershot since April 2011, but they are 22 points above them ahead of Tuesday’s game at the EBB Stadium.
A Danny Hylton goal helped Aldershot to victory last time they played Valley Parade as they prepare to visit again this weekend.
- I just ate lobster for the first time. Rubbish. Absolutely rubbish. — 12 hours 17 min ago
- @psmcallister Fulham and QPR were just mentioned at the start of the Atletico game as in "this is a club with a lower wage bill than..." — 12 hours 18 min ago
- @frontwards @psmcallister Same hair as you circa 1999. — 12 hours 20 min ago
- @psmcallister @frontwards I'm not sure what's most embarrassing for him here. — 12 hours 36 min ago
- @psmcallister Burnley's win means you can no longer go up automatically. Sorry mate. — 12 hours 39 min ago