At the New York Stadium this weekend, United will look to seal promotion while Town need a win at the least to stay in League Two.
The Shots haven’t beaten Dagenham at the EBB Stadium since their Conference days – will they get a vital win on Saturday?
The Shots are unbeaten in all recent encounters with the Shrimpers – can they continue this record at the EBB Stadium on Tuesday?
Port Vale can take another huge step towards promotion when they welcome rock-bottom Aldershot to Vale Park on Tuesday night.
Aldershot earned what could be a vital point against Rochdale and are looking to go one better against out of form Oxford.
Aldershot have hit rock bottom and Mike Holden feels they now simply have to get something from their Friday trip to Rochdale.
Rochdale welcome bottom side Aldershot Town to Spotland on what could be a high-scoring afternoon in Lancashire
Aldershot are the latest side to hit the bottom of the league, but Mike Holden has a suspicion they'll be celebrating on Saturday.
The Valiants have won all of their last five encounters with Aldershot and fired four past them in their last visit to Vale Park
The Dons will be looking for their first league win against the Shots this weekend as both sides clash at the EBB Stadium.
Burton have not beaten Aldershot since April 2011, but they are 22 points above them ahead of Tuesday’s game at the EBB Stadium.
A Danny Hylton goal helped Aldershot to victory last time they played Valley Parade as they prepare to visit again this weekend.
- RT @PhilKitro: People really think that was a good result for CFC? Atleti this season: 0-1 at RMadrid, 1-1 at Barca, 0-1 at Milan.Atletico … — 1 hour 42 min ago
- Expect the Calderon to be rocking tonight. Had the same five or six songs ringing in my ears for days after my only visit. — 14 hours 39 min ago
- @mcfcsince1894 Top man, Sean. Some going, that. — 14 hours 47 min ago
- @andywest01 @Zonal_Marking @FletchTM Haha... They eat meals together via Skype. Think that's probably the most Latin thing I ever heard! — 16 hours 4 min ago
- We love Champions League midweeks @HeavenBet. Atletico favourites to win the 1st leg, but we are seeing plenty of support for Chelsea at 4.5 — 18 hours 27 min ago