They may have to wait, but Mike Holden expects Arsenal to clinch fourth with a win at Newcastle on the final day of the season.
Newcastle United can throw a spanner in the Arsenal works at St James' Park on Sunday.
FA Cup winners Wigan Athletic need a win against top-four chasing Arsenal to avoid relegation at the Emirates on Tuesday night.
Championship-bound QPR have a chance to restore some pride when Arsenal head to Loftus Road on Saturday evening.
Manchester United will be honoured at Arsenal on Sunday, but Mike Holden thinks the Gunners have enough to upset the champions.
Arsenal welcome Premier League champions Manchester United to the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
Fulham have only pride at stake when Arsenal make the short trip to Craven Cottage on Saturday afternoon.
Southampton have been worth siding with in recent weeks and Mike Holden feels that Saturday's game with West Ham is no different.
Arsenal resume their quest for Champions League football when Norwich City visit the Emirates Stadium on Saturday
West Bromwich Albion can do no wrong as they welcome Champions League-chasing Arsenal to The Hawthorns on Saturday
Mike Holden is confident that Tottenham will avoid their usual end-of-season wobble, starting with victory at Swansea on Saturday.
Arsenal have fourth place back in their sights as Nigel Adkins takes new side Reading to the Emirates Stadium on Saturday
- RT @SamWallaceIndy: Wenger says that if his team doesn't get to Naples airport now they will 'have to fly to Manchester because Saturday's … — 11 hours 47 min ago
- In order of preference: Barca, R. Madrid, Atletico, Dortmund, PSG. Mostly driven by geography, but Barca tops the list by some distance. — 11 hours 50 min ago
- @TheNorthMonkee @TryTagRugbyUK Worrying lack of a final score from the Grand Final. Have I done my money backing you to win AGAIN? — 12 hours 14 min ago
- Astonishing that some of the best managers in the world totally under estimate the importance of finishing top. Bye bye City bye bye Arsenal — 12 hours 15 min ago
- German football wasn't in 'crisis' for very long — 12 hours 25 min ago