It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Both Huddersfield and Barnsley need points to battle against a final-day relegation when they meet on Saturday.
Hull could already be promoted depending on Friday's result, but victory at Oakwell would secure a top-flight place.
Play-off hunting Nottingham Forest will want to end their bad run of form when struggling Barnsley visit the City Ground.
Barnsley moved back into the bottom three on Saturday and they now face Derby County at Oakwell on Tuesday evening.
Two sides with lingering relegation worries clash at Oakwell on Saturday afternoon as Charlton Athletic visit Barnsley.
League leaders Cardiff play their game in hand on the chasing pack when battling Barnsley visit south Wales on Tuesday.
Crystal Palace need points to stop worries about their play-off place but they face an improving Barnsley on Saturday.
Relegation-threatened Barnsley really need maximum points when they host out of form Leicester at Oakwell on Monday.
Hillsborough plays host to a fierce Yorkshire derby on Saturday as Barnsley arrive to face Sheffield Wednesday.
Watford can get their promotion challenge back on track when they travel to Oakwell on Saturday afternoon, says Mike Holden.
Two sides with differing aims meet at Oakwell as third-placed Watford travel to face relegation-threatened Barnsley on Saturday.
Best of the Bets Show
- Much frustration as the rain continues to disrupt the biggest sporting event of the week. I mean, of course, Durham v Middlesex — 10 min 13 sec ago
- @Peter_Maitland @bishbashbosh197 @sammydymond Where. On Earth. Is Lord Beaverbrook? — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 1 day 5 hours ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 1 day 16 hours ago