Bolton can secure their play-off position this weekend when they welcome Blackpool to the Reebok Stadium.
Blackpool can secure their Championship survival with victory when mid-table Derby visit Bloomfield Road at the weekend.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Play-off chasers Brighton will go seven matches unbeaten should they avoid defeat when Blackpool visit the Amex on Saturday.
Two sides that look to have all but secured their survival clash on Tuesday night as Blackpool face Sheffield Wednesday.
Out of form Burnley will want to build on last weekend's victory when they visit Bloomfield Road to face Blackpool on Saturday.
Nottingham Forest are still unbeaten under Billy Davies heading into Saturday's home fixture with Blackpool.
Mike Holden is expecting Blackpool to prevail when former boss Ian Holloway returns with his Crystal Palace on Monday afternoon.
Out of form Blackpool need points to fend off the threat of relegation ahead of Crystal Palace arriving at Bloomfield Road.
Peterborough will be looking for revenge over Blackpool on Saturday after a 4-1 thrashing the last time they met in December.
Promotion chasing Watford are flying and will want to push on when struggling Blackpool visit Vicarage Road on Saturday.
Two out of form sides level on points in mid-table meet on Tuesday evening as Birmingham City host Blackpool at St Andrew's.
- RT @PhilKitro: People really think that was a good result for CFC? Atleti this season: 0-1 at RMadrid, 1-1 at Barca, 0-1 at Milan.Atletico … — 1 hour 41 min ago
- Expect the Calderon to be rocking tonight. Had the same five or six songs ringing in my ears for days after my only visit. — 14 hours 38 min ago
- @mcfcsince1894 Top man, Sean. Some going, that. — 14 hours 46 min ago
- @andywest01 @Zonal_Marking @FletchTM Haha... They eat meals together via Skype. Think that's probably the most Latin thing I ever heard! — 16 hours 3 min ago
- We love Champions League midweeks @HeavenBet. Atletico favourites to win the 1st leg, but we are seeing plenty of support for Chelsea at 4.5 — 18 hours 26 min ago