Bolton can secure their play-off position this weekend when they welcome Blackpool to the Reebok Stadium.
Blackpool can secure their Championship survival with victory when mid-table Derby visit Bloomfield Road at the weekend.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Play-off chasers Brighton will go seven matches unbeaten should they avoid defeat when Blackpool visit the Amex on Saturday.
Two sides that look to have all but secured their survival clash on Tuesday night as Blackpool face Sheffield Wednesday.
Out of form Burnley will want to build on last weekend's victory when they visit Bloomfield Road to face Blackpool on Saturday.
Nottingham Forest are still unbeaten under Billy Davies heading into Saturday's home fixture with Blackpool.
Mike Holden is expecting Blackpool to prevail when former boss Ian Holloway returns with his Crystal Palace on Monday afternoon.
Out of form Blackpool need points to fend off the threat of relegation ahead of Crystal Palace arriving at Bloomfield Road.
Peterborough will be looking for revenge over Blackpool on Saturday after a 4-1 thrashing the last time they met in December.
Promotion chasing Watford are flying and will want to push on when struggling Blackpool visit Vicarage Road on Saturday.
Two out of form sides level on points in mid-table meet on Tuesday evening as Birmingham City host Blackpool at St Andrew's.
- @GMPCityCentre What about the other three? — 3 hours 34 min ago
- Mark Hughes PL away record since 2008 between Sep 1st and St Geroge's Day: W1 D21 L38. But please, help yourself to the 13/5 Stoke tomorrow! — 5 hours 42 min ago
- But wait, it gets better... — 5 hours 46 min ago
- Mark Hughes' PL away record since Aug 2008: W8 D24 L45. Over £400 profit on level £10 lays (...can't be arsed working out 45 home wins!) — 5 hours 46 min ago
- @GLillisAgent Only one man taking that bottle of bubbly home tonight! — 7 hours 35 min ago