Bolton can secure their play-off position this weekend when they welcome Blackpool to the Reebok Stadium.
Champions Cardiff play host to a Bolton side eager to maintain their momentum at the end of the campaign.
Bolton could make it eight league victories in a row at the Reebok Stadium when Middlesbrough arrive in town on Saturday.
Two of the Championship's play-off chasing sides clash at the King Power Stadium as Leicester host Bolton on Tuesday.
Bottom-club Bristol City will want to keep up their fine home form when Bolton arrive at Ashton Gate on Saturday afternoon.
Relegation threatened Wolves face a tough trip on Saturday as they face Bolton Wanderers at the Reebok Stadium.
Bolton hope to avoid a third consecutive defeat when they entertain struggling Huddersfield at the Reebok on Tuesday.
Charlton will want to end their shocking run of form at The Valley this term when Bolton visit on Saturday afternoon.
It's a Championship special with two of our experts in agreement about Bolton being a side to watch in the race for the play-offs.
Struggling Ipswich host Bolton at Portman Road on Saturday looking to end the visitors' five-match winning sequence.
Two of the Championship's most in-form sides meet at the Reebok Stadium when Brighton visit Bolton on Saturday.
Bolton go in search of their fourth straight victory on Tuesday evening when Blackburn Rovers visit the Reebok Stadium.
- RT @Lock_the_Locks: Feels very strange being favs for this one, especially v higher tier opposition. Different kind of pressure to other Cu… — 1 hour 41 min ago
- @wheatabeat You wanna to try watching the whole 90 minutes! I can't explain the whole sorry clusterfuck in 140 characters. — 10 hours 20 min ago
- @wheatabeat I'll support them anywhere, and have always enjoyed seasons where the ambition stretches beyond finishing 12th. Bring it on. — 10 hours 27 min ago
- @wheatabeat I look forward to it. Drinks on you. — 10 hours 30 min ago
- @sammydymond Good to see a modern day Gary Sprake in action at The Emirates — 20 hours 28 min ago