Brentford have endured an eventful season, but Mike Holden believes they can top it off by winning promotion at Wembley on Sunday.
Mike Holden fears tiredness could be a factor when Brentford host Swindon in the second leg of their play-off on Monday.
Mike Holden believes Swindon can take advantage of Brentford's setback to take an early stranglehold of their play-off semi-final.
Swindon hope to capitalise on home dominance and bruised Brentford outfit in their play-off semi-final first leg on Saturday.
After the disappointment of last season's final, Mike Holden thinks Sheffield United can go a step further and win the play-offs.
The fallout from the end of the League One and League Two seasons feature heavily as we look back at an action-packed weekend.
The game of the day comes at Griffin Park where Mike Holden believes Brentford can get the better of Doncaster to win promotion.
Winner takes all at Griffin Park on Saturday as Brentford host Doncaster in a straight battle for promotion to the Championship.
Brentford still have an eye on the automatic promotion spots and will look to help their cause with a win at relegated Hartlepool.
Two promotion contenders meet at Bramall Lane on Tuesday as Sheffield United host a Brentford side with second place in sight.
An elated Portsmouth outfit could climb out of the bottom four with victory against third-placed Brentford on Saturday.
Crewe will hope to use their trophy success to topple promotion-chasing Brentford as they meet at Gresty Road on Wednesday night.
Best of the Bets Show
- Enjoying this Lampard interview on Sky. Penalties getting harder, he says. Keepers studying like never before. Game theory gone mad. — 22 min 3 sec ago
- @drhorsewhip Thanks Chris. I was with you on Nhampton but only small scale. Shame they didn't nick 3rd. Any early L2 thoughts for next year? — 27 min 39 sec ago
- @ilungamwepu He's only in it for the bitches. — 1 hour 47 min ago
- Fulham win 3-0 away from home in what is the most astonishing scoreline of the day. — 1 hour 53 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Saints too short for me. Prefer -1 on handicap at 2/1+ Great team if you pick the right battles, many punt the numbers blindly. — 8 hours 41 min ago