The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Wolves need a miracle to survive relegation ahead of their trip to the south coast to face Brighton on Saturday afternoon.
Brighton can secure their place in the play-offs this weekend when they visit Leeds at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Play-off chasers Brighton will go seven matches unbeaten should they avoid defeat when Blackpool visit the Amex on Saturday.
Hull City can take a huge step towards top-flight football with a victory at wounded Wolves on Tuesday evening, says Mike Holden.
Peterborough could go ten league matches unbeaten on Tuesday evening as play-off chasing Brighton visit London Road.
Two sides looking for a play-off spot meet at the Riverside Stadium as a desperately out of form Middlesbrough host Brighton.
Nigel Pearson's future is in doubt at Leicester, but Mike Holden fancies his side to ease the pressure with victory at Brighton.
It's sixth against seventh in the Championship at the Amex on Saturday afternoon as Brighton play host to Leicester.
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 1 hour 21 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 3 hours 23 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 10 hours 13 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 10 hours 14 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 11 hours 4 min ago