The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Wolves need a miracle to survive relegation ahead of their trip to the south coast to face Brighton on Saturday afternoon.
Brighton can secure their place in the play-offs this weekend when they visit Leeds at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Play-off chasers Brighton will go seven matches unbeaten should they avoid defeat when Blackpool visit the Amex on Saturday.
Hull City can take a huge step towards top-flight football with a victory at wounded Wolves on Tuesday evening, says Mike Holden.
Peterborough could go ten league matches unbeaten on Tuesday evening as play-off chasing Brighton visit London Road.
Two sides looking for a play-off spot meet at the Riverside Stadium as a desperately out of form Middlesbrough host Brighton.
Nigel Pearson's future is in doubt at Leicester, but Mike Holden fancies his side to ease the pressure with victory at Brighton.
It's sixth against seventh in the Championship at the Amex on Saturday afternoon as Brighton play host to Leicester.
- RT @MC_of_A: The EPL title race and Liverpool's match, visualized. Win puts Liverpool way up, a loss and it's tied again. http://t.co/XKSJL… — 15 min 42 sec ago
- RT @tommillard: @Miguel_MCFC Can always win it back by smashing into an impeccably-prepped England to win the World Cup. — 56 min 30 sec ago
- @Kristian_Walsh If you win today, it shows mentality is spot on. So not sure where you drop (enough) points after, little City can do. — 1 hour 26 sec ago
- @Kristian_Walsh No, I know. Made my case yesterday. Backed Norwich. Massive banana skin for LFC. Win today, it's yours imo. — 1 hour 4 min ago
- Fear setting in. Dr Steve Peters is going to shaft me. Liverpool manage their chimps and win easy. Money down the grid, dreams in tatters. — 1 hour 7 min ago