The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Wolves need a miracle to survive relegation ahead of their trip to the south coast to face Brighton on Saturday afternoon.
Brighton can secure their place in the play-offs this weekend when they visit Leeds at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Play-off chasers Brighton will go seven matches unbeaten should they avoid defeat when Blackpool visit the Amex on Saturday.
Hull City can take a huge step towards top-flight football with a victory at wounded Wolves on Tuesday evening, says Mike Holden.
Peterborough could go ten league matches unbeaten on Tuesday evening as play-off chasing Brighton visit London Road.
Two sides looking for a play-off spot meet at the Riverside Stadium as a desperately out of form Middlesbrough host Brighton.
Nigel Pearson's future is in doubt at Leicester, but Mike Holden fancies his side to ease the pressure with victory at Brighton.
It's sixth against seventh in the Championship at the Amex on Saturday afternoon as Brighton play host to Leicester.
Best of the Bets Show
- @ES307 I wouldn't mind, but there's two brilliant bestselling books about cultivating talent. The FA seem to have totally ignored both. — 1 week 1 day ago
- @bedrock_mcfc Not sure I get your point. German reform started in 1999. First generation is just beginning to emerge now. — 1 week 1 day ago
- Meanwhile, the Germans plough a billion quid into 121 local sports centres, giving free coaching to all kids from 8yo upwards. Mugs. — 1 week 1 day ago
- It's just what we need, a state-of-the-art training facility where the cream of the emerging talent want for nothing. — 1 week 1 day ago
- Don't worry, give it a couple years, St George's Park will sort this mess out. — 1 week 1 day ago