The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Wolves need a miracle to survive relegation ahead of their trip to the south coast to face Brighton on Saturday afternoon.
Brighton can secure their place in the play-offs this weekend when they visit Leeds at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Play-off chasers Brighton will go seven matches unbeaten should they avoid defeat when Blackpool visit the Amex on Saturday.
Hull City can take a huge step towards top-flight football with a victory at wounded Wolves on Tuesday evening, says Mike Holden.
Peterborough could go ten league matches unbeaten on Tuesday evening as play-off chasing Brighton visit London Road.
Two sides looking for a play-off spot meet at the Riverside Stadium as a desperately out of form Middlesbrough host Brighton.
Nigel Pearson's future is in doubt at Leicester, but Mike Holden fancies his side to ease the pressure with victory at Brighton.
It's sixth against seventh in the Championship at the Amex on Saturday afternoon as Brighton play host to Leicester.
- @sammydymond Good to see a modern day Gary Sprake in action at The Emirates — 1 hour 59 min ago
- @GMPCityCentre What about the other three? — 13 hours 13 min ago
- Mark Hughes PL away record since 2008 between Sep 1st and St Geroge's Day: W1 D21 L38. But please, help yourself to the 13/5 Stoke tomorrow! — 15 hours 21 min ago
- But wait, it gets better... — 15 hours 25 min ago
- Mark Hughes' PL away record since Aug 2008: W8 D24 L45. Over £400 profit on level £10 lays (...can't be arsed working out 45 home wins!) — 15 hours 26 min ago