Bristol City play their last game in the Championship for a while when they travel to Charlton on Saturday afternoon.
Already relegated Bristol City have nothing but pride to fight for when Huddersfield visit Ashton Gate this weekend.
Hull need a maximum of four more points to secure their promotion ahead of relegated Bristol City's arrival on Friday evening.
Bristol City will be relegated to League One with defeat on Tuesday evening as they host Birmingham at Ashton Gate.
Bottom-club Bristol City will want to keep up their fine home form when Bolton arrive at Ashton Gate on Saturday afternoon.
Burnley are struggling to get a victory under their belt, but face bottom side Bristol City at Turf Moor this weekend.
Two relegation rivals battle it out at Ashton Gate on Monday afternoon as Bristol City host Sheffield Wednesday.
Bristol City are after a first win away from home in nine attempts when they visit Derby's Pride Park on Friday night.
There is a massive relegation six-pointer at Molineux on Saturday as 22nd-placed Bristol City visit 21st-placed Wolves.
Bristol City will want to extend their unbeaten home record to six against Middlesbrough on Saturday afternoon.
Bottom of the division Bristol City are after a fourth straight home win when Brighton visit Ashton Gate on Tuesday night.
Bristol City are still after a first away win under Sean O'Driscoll and they travel to face Blackpool on Saturday afternoon.
- RT @PhilKitro: People really think that was a good result for CFC? Atleti this season: 0-1 at RMadrid, 1-1 at Barca, 0-1 at Milan.Atletico … — 1 hour 42 min ago
- Expect the Calderon to be rocking tonight. Had the same five or six songs ringing in my ears for days after my only visit. — 14 hours 39 min ago
- @mcfcsince1894 Top man, Sean. Some going, that. — 14 hours 47 min ago
- @andywest01 @Zonal_Marking @FletchTM Haha... They eat meals together via Skype. Think that's probably the most Latin thing I ever heard! — 16 hours 4 min ago
- We love Champions League midweeks @HeavenBet. Atletico favourites to win the 1st leg, but we are seeing plenty of support for Chelsea at 4.5 — 18 hours 27 min ago