Bristol City play their last game in the Championship for a while when they travel to Charlton on Saturday afternoon.
Already relegated Bristol City have nothing but pride to fight for when Huddersfield visit Ashton Gate this weekend.
Hull need a maximum of four more points to secure their promotion ahead of relegated Bristol City's arrival on Friday evening.
Bristol City will be relegated to League One with defeat on Tuesday evening as they host Birmingham at Ashton Gate.
Bottom-club Bristol City will want to keep up their fine home form when Bolton arrive at Ashton Gate on Saturday afternoon.
Burnley are struggling to get a victory under their belt, but face bottom side Bristol City at Turf Moor this weekend.
Two relegation rivals battle it out at Ashton Gate on Monday afternoon as Bristol City host Sheffield Wednesday.
Bristol City are after a first win away from home in nine attempts when they visit Derby's Pride Park on Friday night.
There is a massive relegation six-pointer at Molineux on Saturday as 22nd-placed Bristol City visit 21st-placed Wolves.
Bristol City will want to extend their unbeaten home record to six against Middlesbrough on Saturday afternoon.
Bottom of the division Bristol City are after a fourth straight home win when Brighton visit Ashton Gate on Tuesday night.
Bristol City are still after a first away win under Sean O'Driscoll and they travel to face Blackpool on Saturday afternoon.
- @GMPCityCentre What about the other three? — 3 hours 51 min ago
- Mark Hughes PL away record since 2008 between Sep 1st and St Geroge's Day: W1 D21 L38. But please, help yourself to the 13/5 Stoke tomorrow! — 5 hours 59 min ago
- But wait, it gets better... — 6 hours 3 min ago
- Mark Hughes' PL away record since Aug 2008: W8 D24 L45. Over £400 profit on level £10 lays (...can't be arsed working out 45 home wins!) — 6 hours 3 min ago
- @GLillisAgent Only one man taking that bottle of bubbly home tonight! — 7 hours 52 min ago