Like seven others, Torquay’s Football League status is on the line this weekend at Plainmoor but a point is all that's needed.
Torquay went a long way to survival in midweek, but Mike Holden reckons Morecambe can bring them back down to earth on Saturday.
Rovers won 5-1 at the Memorial Stadium last year, the now departed Matt Lund and currently injured Matt Harrold scoring two each.
Rovers will be eyeing their first win at Roots Hall since 2008 as Southend’s poor spell continues under Phil Brown.
Bradford have lost just once in their last ten games and a win against in-form Bristol Rovers can push them into the play-offs.
After Easter Monday's victory, Bristol Rovers will look to continue their unlikely assault on the play-offs when facing Wimbledon.
Goalless draws for both of these teams and not much to play for suggests few goals at Victoria Road.
Aldershot have hit rock bottom and Mike Holden feels they now simply have to get something from their Friday trip to Rochdale.
This fixture could be crucial for York’s survival hopes as they meet resurgent Rovers at the Memorial Stadium.
Current Norwich striker Grant Holt was on target the last time Dale beat Rovers at the Memorial Stadium just over seven years ago.
Vale striker Tom Pope will eye a first goal in 10 on Tuesday at the Memorial Stadium, after firing three past Rovers in November.
As Saturday’s game approaches, there have been no draws between the two sides since 1998/99, when both games finished goalless.
- Stunning intro from @acjimbo on today's Football Weekly Extra. Genuine LOL on a busy metro. — 1 hour 27 min ago
- RT @HPoolMail: Hartlepool United fans are go for annual fancy dress party: http://t.co/Je8Uv7G2dt — 2 hours 58 min ago
- @oilysailor Only team to do the double over us that season, if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night game at Adams Park was a real low point. — 3 hours 31 min ago
- @nickgoff79 @cgullman Yeah, my chunky top-half bet on Boro looking like a write-off now. — 4 hours 19 min ago
- @cgullman Hope you're right. My ratings make Donny a bet but Reading nick so many snide points away. Doubt Burnley match usual intensity. — 4 hours 31 min ago