Like seven others, Torquay’s Football League status is on the line this weekend at Plainmoor but a point is all that's needed.
Torquay went a long way to survival in midweek, but Mike Holden reckons Morecambe can bring them back down to earth on Saturday.
Rovers won 5-1 at the Memorial Stadium last year, the now departed Matt Lund and currently injured Matt Harrold scoring two each.
Rovers will be eyeing their first win at Roots Hall since 2008 as Southend’s poor spell continues under Phil Brown.
Bradford have lost just once in their last ten games and a win against in-form Bristol Rovers can push them into the play-offs.
After Easter Monday's victory, Bristol Rovers will look to continue their unlikely assault on the play-offs when facing Wimbledon.
Goalless draws for both of these teams and not much to play for suggests few goals at Victoria Road.
Aldershot have hit rock bottom and Mike Holden feels they now simply have to get something from their Friday trip to Rochdale.
This fixture could be crucial for York’s survival hopes as they meet resurgent Rovers at the Memorial Stadium.
Current Norwich striker Grant Holt was on target the last time Dale beat Rovers at the Memorial Stadium just over seven years ago.
Vale striker Tom Pope will eye a first goal in 10 on Tuesday at the Memorial Stadium, after firing three past Rovers in November.
As Saturday’s game approaches, there have been no draws between the two sides since 1998/99, when both games finished goalless.
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 2 hours 23 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 2 hours 36 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 2 hours 38 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 2 hours 46 min ago
- @wolvesbradders Think his ability will only become more obvious the higher up he goes. Reminds me of Paul Lambert in that respect. — 6 hours 59 min ago