Like seven others, Torquay’s Football League status is on the line this weekend at Plainmoor but a point is all that's needed.
Torquay went a long way to survival in midweek, but Mike Holden reckons Morecambe can bring them back down to earth on Saturday.
Rovers won 5-1 at the Memorial Stadium last year, the now departed Matt Lund and currently injured Matt Harrold scoring two each.
Rovers will be eyeing their first win at Roots Hall since 2008 as Southend’s poor spell continues under Phil Brown.
Bradford have lost just once in their last ten games and a win against in-form Bristol Rovers can push them into the play-offs.
After Easter Monday's victory, Bristol Rovers will look to continue their unlikely assault on the play-offs when facing Wimbledon.
Goalless draws for both of these teams and not much to play for suggests few goals at Victoria Road.
Aldershot have hit rock bottom and Mike Holden feels they now simply have to get something from their Friday trip to Rochdale.
This fixture could be crucial for York’s survival hopes as they meet resurgent Rovers at the Memorial Stadium.
Current Norwich striker Grant Holt was on target the last time Dale beat Rovers at the Memorial Stadium just over seven years ago.
Vale striker Tom Pope will eye a first goal in 10 on Tuesday at the Memorial Stadium, after firing three past Rovers in November.
As Saturday’s game approaches, there have been no draws between the two sides since 1998/99, when both games finished goalless.
Best of the Bets Show
- Without wishing to sound all @HeavenBetGareth, the Siena v Milan referee is definitely bent. — 3 hours 41 min ago
- Enjoying this Lampard interview on Sky. Penalties getting harder, he says. Keepers studying like never before. Game theory gone mad. — 5 hours 49 min ago
- @drhorsewhip Thanks Chris. I was with you on Nhampton but only small scale. Shame they didn't nick 3rd. Any early L2 thoughts for next year? — 5 hours 54 min ago
- @ilungamwepu He's only in it for the bitches. — 7 hours 14 min ago
- Fulham win 3-0 away from home in what is the most astonishing scoreline of the day. — 7 hours 20 min ago