Bradford have it all to do if they are to overturn a first leg deficit and make it to Wembley, but Mike Holden hasn't lost faith.
Mike Holden thinks Bradford could extend their eventful campaign further and gain promotion through the League Two play-offs.
The same fixture last season remains Burton’s only victory against the Gills ahead of Saturday’s clash at the Pirelli Stadium.
The Bantams will be looking for their first ever league win over Burton this weekend as the Brewers travel to Valley Parade.
Argyle suffered defeat in their first and only trip to the Pirelli Stadium last year – can John Sheridan fare better this weekend?
Burton will be looking to bounce back from their 7-1 mauling at Port Vale as they take on Wycombe at the Pirelli Stadium.
Second placed Port Vale claimed four points over Easter and go searching for another home win against promotion-chasing Burton.
Accrington will be buoyed by the late goal against Wycombe that gave them a vital win on Easter Saturday.
Gary Rowett looks to continue Burton's incredible home form by gaining a 15th win at the Pirelli against the Spireites.
The Brewers have never beaten the Chairboys in the league – can boss Gary Rowett change this at the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday?
Following their 3-2 win in November, Burton could do the double over Dagenham on Saturday at Victoria Road for the first time.
Burton have not beaten Aldershot since April 2011, but they are 22 points above them ahead of Tuesday’s game at the EBB Stadium.
Best of the Bets Show
- @Peter_Maitland @bishbashbosh197 @sammydymond Where. On Earth. Is Lord Beaverbrook? — 22 hours 33 min ago
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 1 day 56 min ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 1 day 57 min ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 1 day 12 hours ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 1 day 20 hours ago