Bradford have it all to do if they are to overturn a first leg deficit and make it to Wembley, but Mike Holden hasn't lost faith.
Mike Holden thinks Bradford could extend their eventful campaign further and gain promotion through the League Two play-offs.
The same fixture last season remains Burton’s only victory against the Gills ahead of Saturday’s clash at the Pirelli Stadium.
The Bantams will be looking for their first ever league win over Burton this weekend as the Brewers travel to Valley Parade.
Argyle suffered defeat in their first and only trip to the Pirelli Stadium last year – can John Sheridan fare better this weekend?
Burton will be looking to bounce back from their 7-1 mauling at Port Vale as they take on Wycombe at the Pirelli Stadium.
Second placed Port Vale claimed four points over Easter and go searching for another home win against promotion-chasing Burton.
Accrington will be buoyed by the late goal against Wycombe that gave them a vital win on Easter Saturday.
Gary Rowett looks to continue Burton's incredible home form by gaining a 15th win at the Pirelli against the Spireites.
The Brewers have never beaten the Chairboys in the league – can boss Gary Rowett change this at the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday?
Following their 3-2 win in November, Burton could do the double over Dagenham on Saturday at Victoria Road for the first time.
Burton have not beaten Aldershot since April 2011, but they are 22 points above them ahead of Tuesday’s game at the EBB Stadium.
- I just ate lobster for the first time. Rubbish. Absolutely rubbish. — 20 hours 1 min ago
- @psmcallister Fulham and QPR were just mentioned at the start of the Atletico game as in "this is a club with a lower wage bill than..." — 20 hours 2 min ago
- @frontwards @psmcallister Same hair as you circa 1999. — 20 hours 3 min ago
- @psmcallister @frontwards I'm not sure what's most embarrassing for him here. — 20 hours 20 min ago
- @psmcallister Burnley's win means you can no longer go up automatically. Sorry mate. — 20 hours 23 min ago