Hull could secure a place in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon when they welcome Cardiff to the KC Stadium.
Champions Cardiff play host to a Bolton side eager to maintain their momentum at the end of the campaign.
Newly-promoted Cardiff could clinch the Championship title with victory at Turf Moor against Burnley on Saturday afternoon.
League leaders Cardiff know that they will be promoted if they avoid defeat when Charlton visit on Tuesday evening.
League leaders Cardiff welcome a Nottingham Forest side unbeaten in ten matches to South Wales on Saturday afternoon.
League leaders Cardiff play their game in hand on the chasing pack when battling Barnsley visit south Wales on Tuesday.
Saturday evening's televised Championship clash sees league leaders Cardiff away at third-placed Watford at Vicarage Road.
League leaders Cardiff will be hoping to capitalise on Blackburn's poor form when they visit Ewood Park on Easter Monday.
League leaders Cardiff will want to continue their fine away form when they visit London Road to play Peterborough.
Watford can get their promotion challenge back on track when they travel to Oakwell on Saturday afternoon, says Mike Holden.
League leaders Cardiff will want to keep the chasing pack at bay when they visit improving Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.
Two of the division's promotion chasers meet on Tuesday as leaders Cardiff welcome Leicester to south Wales.
Best of the Bets Show
- Any Spaniards in London with Champions League final tickets - my offer of swapping them for 2 Muse tickets on Saturday still stands — 47 min 6 sec ago
- @colinttrainor Don't forget to factor in points gained v 10 men, deflected goals scored, plus shots so bad they turned into perfect assists. — 51 min 42 sec ago
- It's the biggest game in Danish football since Euro 92! Horsens v Brondy, loser down, winner stays up. Live betting available now @HeavenBet — 18 hours 39 min ago
- For the last time this season, painful analogies vaguely related to football: http://t.co/PrHqlulEMa — 1 day 43 min ago
- Bottom of La Liga Mallorca simply must win to stand a chance of staying up. They are 2.5 @heavenbet at home to Real Betis. Visitors are 2.8. — 1 day 1 hour ago