Barnet have made a habit of final day survival, but Mike Holden reckons their luck may run out at Northampton on Saturday.
Having missed out on the play-offs, both sides will be battling for an eighth-placed finish this weekend at the Proact Stadium.
After predecessor Micky Mellon won in October, ‘Grezza’ will look to steer Fleetwood to the double over Chesterfield at Highbury.
After losing top scorer Jason Banton, relegation-threatened Plymouth must travel to the Proact Stadium to face Chesterfield.
Both Chesterfield and Bradford will want to continue their late challenges for a play-off spot this weekend at the Proact Stadium.
Barnet will be looking to follow up their late win on Easter Monday when they welcome Chesterfield to Underhill on Saturday.
Tom Pope’s hat trick against Cheltenham has steered the Vale back on course as they travel to Chesterfield. .
Gary Rowett looks to continue Burton's incredible home form by gaining a 15th win at the Pirelli against the Spireites.
The Spireites got revenge in November for 2004’s 7-0 defeat – can they do the double over Argyle at the Proact Stadium this week?
Torquay have gradually improved since Alan Knill took charge, but Chesterfield can bring them to a grinding halt on Tuesday night.
As both sides prepare to face off on Tuesday, Paul Cook will be aware his side have not won at Plainmoor since 1984.
The last time the Kassam Stadium saw either side score was back in 2000, when the Us overcame the Spireites with a 2-1 victory.
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 5 hours 3 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 5 hours 4 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 5 hours 53 min ago
- @herecomestroy Money not my focus. No help as a punter. Prefer to look at personality, culture, etc. City long-term orientated, Chelsea not. — 6 hours 1 min ago
- @_WhiteFever_ United's biggest core value is win at all costs. But agree, that's the only sticking point in the case for Mourinho. — 6 hours 9 min ago