Barnet have made a habit of final day survival, but Mike Holden reckons their luck may run out at Northampton on Saturday.
Having missed out on the play-offs, both sides will be battling for an eighth-placed finish this weekend at the Proact Stadium.
After predecessor Micky Mellon won in October, ‘Grezza’ will look to steer Fleetwood to the double over Chesterfield at Highbury.
After losing top scorer Jason Banton, relegation-threatened Plymouth must travel to the Proact Stadium to face Chesterfield.
Both Chesterfield and Bradford will want to continue their late challenges for a play-off spot this weekend at the Proact Stadium.
Barnet will be looking to follow up their late win on Easter Monday when they welcome Chesterfield to Underhill on Saturday.
Tom Pope’s hat trick against Cheltenham has steered the Vale back on course as they travel to Chesterfield. .
Gary Rowett looks to continue Burton's incredible home form by gaining a 15th win at the Pirelli against the Spireites.
The Spireites got revenge in November for 2004’s 7-0 defeat – can they do the double over Argyle at the Proact Stadium this week?
Torquay have gradually improved since Alan Knill took charge, but Chesterfield can bring them to a grinding halt on Tuesday night.
As both sides prepare to face off on Tuesday, Paul Cook will be aware his side have not won at Plainmoor since 1984.
The last time the Kassam Stadium saw either side score was back in 2000, when the Us overcame the Spireites with a 2-1 victory.
- @daysofspeed @The_Paris_Angel Heartwarming close-up of joyous Blackburn fan giving double Vs to Danny Ings after disallowed goal yesterday. — 7 hours 28 min ago
- RT @StevenageFC: Tuesday night games at The Lamex have been fun this season. P6, W6, F13, A4, GD+9. Who fancies a 7th win tomorrow? http://… — 7 hours 33 min ago
- @ManCityMEN @PeterSpencerMEN What exactly is Fred offering 66/1 about? Looks like a 1-3 correct score price to me. Need to make it clear. — 10 hours 57 min ago
- @scottyover Glad I missed it now! — 22 hours 54 min ago
- @ChrisNotMatt To be fair, @TheNorthMonkee identified @TopDaneFold as the weakest at the table, and bullied him out of most of his stack. — 1 day 4 hours ago