Colchester need just a point from their visit to Carlisle's Brunton Park on Saturday afternoon to secure their League One safety.
Colchester host Shrewsbury on Saturday afternoon knowing that a point should be enough to retain their League One status.
MK Dons must pocket three points from their meeting with Colchester if they're to still have a chance of reaching the play-offs.
Play-off pushing Walsall can be the latest side to take advantage of Scunthorpe's dreadful run of form, according to Mike Holden.
Colchester hope to take a giant step towards safety with victory over a Notts County side without a point in three matches.
Mike Holden has seen signs of end of season nerves at Sheffield United, and fancies them to come unstuck at Walsall on Saturday.
Leyton Orient's uncertainties on the road will give in-form Colchester confident ahead of their weekend Community Stadium clash.
A third match unbeaten for new Oldham boss Lee Johnson against Colchester on Monday could see his side out of the bottom four.
Bournemouth can continue their push for automatic promotion with a win at Colchester on Good Friday, according to Mike Holden.
Bournemouth look to be almost back to their best but Colchester will try to stop the charge when they host the Cherries on Friday.
The game looks up for Hartlepool and Mike Holden expects play-off chasing Walsall to profit when they head north this weekend.
Colchester welcome MK Dons to the Community Stadium on Saturday hoping to avenge the 5-1 loss they suffered earlier this season.
- I just ate lobster for the first time. Rubbish. Absolutely rubbish. — 8 min 21 sec ago
- @psmcallister Fulham and QPR were just mentioned at the start of the Atletico game as in "this is a club with a lower wage bill than..." — 8 min 56 sec ago
- @frontwards @psmcallister Same hair as you circa 1999. — 10 min 27 sec ago
- @psmcallister @frontwards I'm not sure what's most embarrassing for him here. — 26 min 31 sec ago
- @psmcallister Burnley's win means you can no longer go up automatically. Sorry mate. — 29 min 42 sec ago