Colchester need just a point from their visit to Carlisle's Brunton Park on Saturday afternoon to secure their League One safety.
Colchester host Shrewsbury on Saturday afternoon knowing that a point should be enough to retain their League One status.
MK Dons must pocket three points from their meeting with Colchester if they're to still have a chance of reaching the play-offs.
Play-off pushing Walsall can be the latest side to take advantage of Scunthorpe's dreadful run of form, according to Mike Holden.
Colchester hope to take a giant step towards safety with victory over a Notts County side without a point in three matches.
Mike Holden has seen signs of end of season nerves at Sheffield United, and fancies them to come unstuck at Walsall on Saturday.
Leyton Orient's uncertainties on the road will give in-form Colchester confident ahead of their weekend Community Stadium clash.
A third match unbeaten for new Oldham boss Lee Johnson against Colchester on Monday could see his side out of the bottom four.
Bournemouth can continue their push for automatic promotion with a win at Colchester on Good Friday, according to Mike Holden.
Bournemouth look to be almost back to their best but Colchester will try to stop the charge when they host the Cherries on Friday.
The game looks up for Hartlepool and Mike Holden expects play-off chasing Walsall to profit when they head north this weekend.
Colchester welcome MK Dons to the Community Stadium on Saturday hoping to avenge the 5-1 loss they suffered earlier this season.
- @GMPCityCentre What about the other three? — 8 hours 57 min ago
- Mark Hughes PL away record since 2008 between Sep 1st and St Geroge's Day: W1 D21 L38. But please, help yourself to the 13/5 Stoke tomorrow! — 11 hours 5 min ago
- But wait, it gets better... — 11 hours 9 min ago
- Mark Hughes' PL away record since Aug 2008: W8 D24 L45. Over £400 profit on level £10 lays (...can't be arsed working out 45 home wins!) — 11 hours 9 min ago
- @GLillisAgent Only one man taking that bottle of bubbly home tonight! — 12 hours 58 min ago