The game of the day comes at Griffin Park where Mike Holden believes Brentford can get the better of Doncaster to win promotion.
Notts County will hope to round off a miserable season for Coventry with victory when the sides meet at Meadow Lane on Saturday.
Mike Holden sees Coventry as value to end Leyton Orient's feint play-off hopes when they meet at the Ricoh Arena this weekend.
Leyton Orient know they must beat Coventry at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday if they're to keep their slim play-off hopes alive.
Crawley could stage a late claim for a play-off place if they manage to see off Coventry at the Broadfield Stadium on Saturday.
Uwe Rosler will be looking for a return to winning ways for his Brentford side against a bruised Coventry side at the Ricoh Arena.
Walsall look for a 12th match unbeaten as they host a Coventry side sitting 14th in the league following their points deduction.
Coventry will be desperate to put a terrible week behind them by improving fortunes on the pitch as they host Doncaster on Friday.
Coventry will look for their sixth straight away win when they travel to Portsmouth, who sunk back down to bottom spot last week.
Steven Pressley will make his home debut at Coventry boss on Tuesday as they welcome lowly Colchester to the Ricoh Arena.
Coventry must put their off-field financial problems to one side if they're to overcome a revived Hartlepool outfit on Saturday.
Steven Pressley will take to the Coventry dugout for the first time this weekend as his men meet with Scunthorpe on Saturday.
Best of the Bets Show
- @vasman60 Yeah, well weird. Don't mind this Eastern/Western business, so long as they sort a bog-standard round-robin. — 32 min 30 sec ago
- Been umming and ahhing about punting on MLS but my OCD couldn't cope with a league consisting of 19 teams. Nice one, City. #fuckoffredbulls — 43 min 5 sec ago
- @OllieHolt22 It's also going to be the most biased thing you've ever read. Loved his last one, but nearly every page needed a pinch of salt. — 1 hour 32 min ago
- If Arsene Wenger steps down this summer, Twitter will be the world's longest-serving manager of tiresome tweets. — 1 hour 45 min ago
- @pitexchange @keitthpunter Not saying it will be easy. But given the wages they pay, they can afford a good, experienced manager. — 1 hour 56 min ago