The game of the day comes at Griffin Park where Mike Holden believes Brentford can get the better of Doncaster to win promotion.
Notts County will hope to round off a miserable season for Coventry with victory when the sides meet at Meadow Lane on Saturday.
Mike Holden sees Coventry as value to end Leyton Orient's feint play-off hopes when they meet at the Ricoh Arena this weekend.
Leyton Orient know they must beat Coventry at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday if they're to keep their slim play-off hopes alive.
Crawley could stage a late claim for a play-off place if they manage to see off Coventry at the Broadfield Stadium on Saturday.
Uwe Rosler will be looking for a return to winning ways for his Brentford side against a bruised Coventry side at the Ricoh Arena.
Walsall look for a 12th match unbeaten as they host a Coventry side sitting 14th in the league following their points deduction.
Coventry will be desperate to put a terrible week behind them by improving fortunes on the pitch as they host Doncaster on Friday.
Coventry will look for their sixth straight away win when they travel to Portsmouth, who sunk back down to bottom spot last week.
Steven Pressley will make his home debut at Coventry boss on Tuesday as they welcome lowly Colchester to the Ricoh Arena.
Coventry must put their off-field financial problems to one side if they're to overcome a revived Hartlepool outfit on Saturday.
Steven Pressley will take to the Coventry dugout for the first time this weekend as his men meet with Scunthorpe on Saturday.
- RT @BenFoster: Hahahahahaha!! Found a Lego Sean Dyche in my boys Advent calendar! http://t.co/wmRgPnoCSO — 4 hours 16 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 10 hours 14 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 10 hours 26 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 10 hours 28 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 10 hours 37 min ago