A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Crystal Palace need a point to secure a top six finish when Peterborough visit Selhurst Park on Saturday afternoon.
Both Millwall and Crystal Palace could remove any last day nerves with victory when they meet at the Den on Tuesday.
Crystal Palace will want to end their seven-match winless streak when they visit Ewood Park to play Blackburn on Saturday.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Two out of sorts play-off chasing sides meet at Selhurst Park on Saturday as Crystal Palace entertain Leicester City.
Ipswich could take a large stride towards securing their safety when Crystal Palace visit Portman Road on Tuesday night.
Crystal Palace need points to stop worries about their play-off place but they face an improving Barnsley on Saturday.
Mike Holden is expecting Blackpool to prevail when former boss Ian Holloway returns with his Crystal Palace on Monday afternoon.
- @Salf0rdRed Over the first decade, definitely. Over the second decade, hmm... Fergie's influence unhealthy for the league in the end. — 15 min 16 sec ago
- All this talk of lucky Liverpool - decisions, injuries, deflections, etc. It's what happens when you go after teams and play without fear. — 47 min 26 sec ago
- @AlexWPoker Maybe. But they're a mood team imo, good when it clicks. And this exactly the kind of hollow victory KR likes to dine out on. — 55 min 24 sec ago
- @AlexWPoker I'm backing MK. Agree with Brentford party theory. My ratings have it much closer in any case. — 1 hour 1 min ago
- RT @paul_tomkins: @MiguelDelaney We got 82 and 86 points under Rafa and I’ll always defend his time. Rodgers getting in Dr Peters the big m… — 1 hour 53 min ago