A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Crystal Palace need a point to secure a top six finish when Peterborough visit Selhurst Park on Saturday afternoon.
Both Millwall and Crystal Palace could remove any last day nerves with victory when they meet at the Den on Tuesday.
Crystal Palace will want to end their seven-match winless streak when they visit Ewood Park to play Blackburn on Saturday.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Two out of sorts play-off chasing sides meet at Selhurst Park on Saturday as Crystal Palace entertain Leicester City.
Ipswich could take a large stride towards securing their safety when Crystal Palace visit Portman Road on Tuesday night.
Crystal Palace need points to stop worries about their play-off place but they face an improving Barnsley on Saturday.
Mike Holden is expecting Blackpool to prevail when former boss Ian Holloway returns with his Crystal Palace on Monday afternoon.
- RT @SamWallaceIndy: Wenger says that if his team doesn't get to Naples airport now they will 'have to fly to Manchester because Saturday's … — 7 hours 13 min ago
- In order of preference: Barca, R. Madrid, Atletico, Dortmund, PSG. Mostly driven by geography, but Barca tops the list by some distance. — 7 hours 16 min ago
- @TheNorthMonkee @TryTagRugbyUK Worrying lack of a final score from the Grand Final. Have I done my money backing you to win AGAIN? — 7 hours 41 min ago
- Astonishing that some of the best managers in the world totally under estimate the importance of finishing top. Bye bye City bye bye Arsenal — 7 hours 41 min ago
- German football wasn't in 'crisis' for very long — 7 hours 51 min ago