A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
The Championship play-offs get underway this week and Mike Holden is backing a buoyant Brighton and Hove Albion to win promotion.
Free-scoring Leicester and Watford meet in the play-offs on Thursday, but Mike Holden isn’t anticipating much goalmouth action.
It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Crystal Palace need a point to secure a top six finish when Peterborough visit Selhurst Park on Saturday afternoon.
Both Millwall and Crystal Palace could remove any last day nerves with victory when they meet at the Den on Tuesday.
Crystal Palace will want to end their seven-match winless streak when they visit Ewood Park to play Blackburn on Saturday.
Leicester can steal a march on goal-shy Crystal Palace in the race for the play-offs this Saturday, according to Mike Holden.
Two out of sorts play-off chasing sides meet at Selhurst Park on Saturday as Crystal Palace entertain Leicester City.
Ipswich could take a large stride towards securing their safety when Crystal Palace visit Portman Road on Tuesday night.
Crystal Palace need points to stop worries about their play-off place but they face an improving Barnsley on Saturday.
Mike Holden is expecting Blackpool to prevail when former boss Ian Holloway returns with his Crystal Palace on Monday afternoon.
- @Wingers6 See you on Weds mate! Picking Tomo up from Alicante tomorrow, couple of cheeky ones in Benidorm on the way back to Valencia! — 3 hours 34 min ago
- @adyogden I'm banking on Hilly to keep them relaxed in the run-in when the bigger clubs start to feel the pressure. Good luck! — 3 hours 36 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Worthington not the most charismatic but clearly some substance to him. Championship in 02/03 better than L2 now. He won the title! — 3 hours 38 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ 20s — 3 hours 46 min ago
- @adyogden Classiest team in the division for me, but no guarantees of consistency. Delighted to be on at 16/1, although Hogan injury a blow. — 3 hours 47 min ago