This weekend’s affair at Victoria Road will be a nervy one, as York and Dagenham’s Football League statuses are still not certain.
The Shots haven’t beaten Dagenham at the EBB Stadium since their Conference days – will they get a vital win on Saturday?
The Daggers enjoyed their first ever win over Oxford this season and will look to do the double this weekend at Victoria Park.
Exeter will hope that the visit of Dagenham proves the perfect tonic after falling to a last minute home defeat last time out.
Goalless draws for both of these teams and not much to play for suggests few goals at Victoria Road.
Underhill has become something of a fortress as Edgar Davids and co look to stick the knife into the
Two sides in similar form of late clash this weekend at Highbury, as a disappointing Fleetwood side host a resilient Dagenham.
Following their 3-2 win in November, Burton could do the double over Dagenham on Saturday at Victoria Road for the first time.
Keith Hill recently bemoaned Rochdale's underachievement and Mike Holden thinks that could spur them to a win at York on Tuesday.
After beating Torquay in their first meeting, Dagenham have not won since – will this record change at Victoria Road on Tuesday?
The Millers will be seeking revenge this weekend at the New York Stadium after shipping five goals in their last encounter.
Chesterfield left with a 3-0 win in their first trip to Victoria Road, but it remains their only victory over the Daggers to date.
- @oilysailor Only team to do the double over us that season, if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night game at Adams Park was a real low point. — 9 min 23 sec ago
- @nickgoff79 @cgullman Yeah, my chunky top-half bet on Boro looking like a write-off now. — 56 min 53 sec ago
- @cgullman Hope you're right. My ratings make Donny a bet but Reading nick so many snide points away. Doubt Burnley match usual intensity. — 1 hour 9 min ago
- @cgullman @Alan_Alger_ I know. BHA top 6 & Bpool relegation, so gutted about that. Reading from here. Underwhelming but Adkins gets results. — 1 hour 13 min ago
- @cgullman @Alan_Alger_ Of course. But generally find ranking teams acc to shot ratio helpful. Results often follow upturn in shot %. — 1 hour 26 min ago