This weekend’s affair at Victoria Road will be a nervy one, as York and Dagenham’s Football League statuses are still not certain.
The Shots haven’t beaten Dagenham at the EBB Stadium since their Conference days – will they get a vital win on Saturday?
The Daggers enjoyed their first ever win over Oxford this season and will look to do the double this weekend at Victoria Park.
Exeter will hope that the visit of Dagenham proves the perfect tonic after falling to a last minute home defeat last time out.
Goalless draws for both of these teams and not much to play for suggests few goals at Victoria Road.
Underhill has become something of a fortress as Edgar Davids and co look to stick the knife into the
Two sides in similar form of late clash this weekend at Highbury, as a disappointing Fleetwood side host a resilient Dagenham.
Following their 3-2 win in November, Burton could do the double over Dagenham on Saturday at Victoria Road for the first time.
Keith Hill recently bemoaned Rochdale's underachievement and Mike Holden thinks that could spur them to a win at York on Tuesday.
After beating Torquay in their first meeting, Dagenham have not won since – will this record change at Victoria Road on Tuesday?
The Millers will be seeking revenge this weekend at the New York Stadium after shipping five goals in their last encounter.
Chesterfield left with a 3-0 win in their first trip to Victoria Road, but it remains their only victory over the Daggers to date.
- @MikeNumber5 @MacNab63 @murdochD Typical Spain. Unique definition of 'sold out'. Fingers crossed my card will be worth summat tomorrow! — 1 hour 36 min ago
- @GAVCITY @MikeNumber5 @MacNab63 @murdochD How much & where from? Getting loads of requests. — 1 hour 59 min ago
- Chris Powell gone. Harsh maybe, don't know the ins and outs. But that was no way to approach an FA Cup QF against lower division opposition. — 3 hours 18 min ago
- @Jackthehat74 With Tomo now, staying at mine tonight. Train gets in at 10.30 tomorrow morning. — 3 hours 31 min ago
- Plotted up outside the Rovers Return. Quick piss, get a round in. Already been given three tips in the first! — 3 hours 47 min ago