It's the final weekend of a dramatic Championship season, and Mike Holden thinks Millwall could be set for stressful afternoon.
Millwall still have a slight chance of getting relegated on the final day when they travel to face Derby on Saturday.
Blackpool can secure their Championship survival with victory when mid-table Derby visit Bloomfield Road at the weekend.
Derby will want to end their slim relegation concerns by seeing off an in-form Peterborough side on Saturday afternoon.
Barnsley moved back into the bottom three on Saturday and they now face Derby County at Oakwell on Tuesday evening.
Blackburn's tempestuous season is on the verge of disaster and Mike Holden reckons Derby can take advantage on Saturday afternoon.
Crisis-club Blackburn Rovers are on the slide, and they welcome Derby to Ewood Park on Saturday afternoon.
Derby go in search of their fourth straight Championship victory when they welcome Ipswich to Pride Park on Saturday.
Mike Holden is expecting Blackpool to prevail when former boss Ian Holloway returns with his Crystal Palace on Monday afternoon.
Leeds will go in search of a first win in six matches when they play host to Derby County at Elland Road on Monday.
Bristol City are after a first win away from home in nine attempts when they visit Derby's Pride Park on Friday night.
Pride Park plays host to a televised East Midlands derby this weekend as Derby host Leicester City on Saturday evening.
Best of the Bets Show
- @Peter_Maitland @bishbashbosh197 @sammydymond Where. On Earth. Is Lord Beaverbrook? — 1 hour 59 min ago
- Hoffenheim only qualified for this play-off with two late penalties to win at Dortmund. Will their luck hold again tonight? — 4 hours 22 min ago
- Today's big match is the relegation decider in Germany. Hoffenheim 1.9 v Kaiserslautern 4.17 @heavenbet The draw is 3.45 — 4 hours 23 min ago
- @dih_uk That's one of my favourite ever FFL sketches! I voted B-C-A, by the way. — 16 hours 2 sec ago
- @dih_uk Goal of the season competition from 1987/88 (when football wasn't rubbish) http://t.co/SvO1PAuLXQ Can you spot the trend? — 23 hours 42 min ago