Europa League champions Chelsea aim to fend off Arsenal for third place with victory over Everton at Stamford Bridge.
David Moyes takes charge of his final game at Goodison Park when West Ham United head to Merseyside on Sunday.
Liverpool are five points behind Everton going into Sunday's Merseyside derby at Anfield.
Everton look to tighten their grip on sixth place against Fulham at Goodison Park on Saturday.
After last weekend's dramatic Tyne-Wear derby victory, Mike Holden fancies Sunderland to see off Everton on Saturday.
Paolo Di Canio's tailor is on high alert once again as his Sunderland side prepare to face Everton at the Stadium of Light.
Arsenal remain on course for a top-four finish, but Tuesday evening's opponents Everton have European aspirations of their own.
Everton are one side refusing to go away in the hunt for Europe - can they continue their good form against QPR?
Tottenham Hotspur look to continue their Champions League charge against Everton at White Hart Lane on Sunday afternoon.
Everton hunt a third win on the spin at Goodison Park when Stoke City head to Merseyside on Saturday evening.
Everton were awful last weekend, but Mike Holden is backing them to bounce back by beating Manchester City at home on Saturday.
Everton still have European football on the agenda when Manchester City head to Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon
- @MattPBriggs Call me an old cynic, but also think it's vital Brazil do well for govt & FIFA. If South Korea can reach the semis... — 1 hour 29 min ago
- @MattPBriggs If they win group and do OK with SF oppo, extra day's rest could be a massive advantage ahead of the final. — 1 hour 42 min ago
- @MattPBriggs Group schedule is bonkers. Cumulative effects could be huge. Brazil only vulnerable to climate/recovery time at SF stage. — 1 hour 44 min ago
- Before a ball is even plucked, I make Brazil a bet at 7/2. If they don't reach the semis and trade at shorter than 2/1, I'll eat my hat. — 1 hour 52 min ago
- @wolvesbradders Think his ability will only become more obvious the higher up he goes. Reminds me of Paul Lambert in that respect. — 6 hours 5 min ago