Barnet have made a habit of final day survival, but Mike Holden reckons their luck may run out at Northampton on Saturday.
Having missed out on the play-offs, both sides will be battling for an eighth-placed finish this weekend at the Proact Stadium.
As Saturday’s clash at St James’ Park approaches, the Grecians are still seeking their first ever point against the Robins.
All eyes are on the melee at the bottom of the table and Mike Holden reckons it could be a big weekend for Wimbledon and Barnet.
The Dons, who first met City back in 2006 in an FA Cup tie, will be looking for their first victory this weekend at Kingsmeadow.
Rotherham and Exeter are both in the League Two promotion mix-up and the pair now meet in South Yorkshire on Tuesday evening.
Exeter will hope that the visit of Dagenham proves the perfect tonic after falling to a last minute home defeat last time out.
The Grecians will be smarting from their 1-0 loss in the West Country as they meet bottom half Rochdale.
This South-west derby sees Plymouth host Exeter City, where each team harbour ambitions at opposite ends of the table.
Ian Sharps’ goal gave Rotherham victory in November and Exeter will look to avoid defeat at the New York Stadium this weekend.
Ahead of Saturday’s game at St James’ Park, Bradford have not beaten Exeter away from home since 1993, when they won 1-0.
Ahead of Tuesday’s game at St James’ Park, a late Jamie Cureton goal gave City victory when both sides last met four months ago.
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 2 hours 30 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 2 hours 31 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 3 hours 20 min ago
- @herecomestroy Money not my focus. No help as a punter. Prefer to look at personality, culture, etc. City long-term orientated, Chelsea not. — 3 hours 28 min ago
- @_WhiteFever_ United's biggest core value is win at all costs. But agree, that's the only sticking point in the case for Mourinho. — 3 hours 36 min ago