Barnet have made a habit of final day survival, but Mike Holden reckons their luck may run out at Northampton on Saturday.
Having missed out on the play-offs, both sides will be battling for an eighth-placed finish this weekend at the Proact Stadium.
As Saturday’s clash at St James’ Park approaches, the Grecians are still seeking their first ever point against the Robins.
All eyes are on the melee at the bottom of the table and Mike Holden reckons it could be a big weekend for Wimbledon and Barnet.
The Dons, who first met City back in 2006 in an FA Cup tie, will be looking for their first victory this weekend at Kingsmeadow.
Rotherham and Exeter are both in the League Two promotion mix-up and the pair now meet in South Yorkshire on Tuesday evening.
Exeter will hope that the visit of Dagenham proves the perfect tonic after falling to a last minute home defeat last time out.
The Grecians will be smarting from their 1-0 loss in the West Country as they meet bottom half Rochdale.
This South-west derby sees Plymouth host Exeter City, where each team harbour ambitions at opposite ends of the table.
Ian Sharps’ goal gave Rotherham victory in November and Exeter will look to avoid defeat at the New York Stadium this weekend.
Ahead of Saturday’s game at St James’ Park, Bradford have not beaten Exeter away from home since 1993, when they won 1-0.
Ahead of Tuesday’s game at St James’ Park, a late Jamie Cureton goal gave City victory when both sides last met four months ago.
- @burdinho @OOSOUL_ Cheers mate. — 6 hours 10 min ago
- @packytheblue How's he doing? Not seen him since City won the title! Think he was avoiding me at Roses gig in Barcelona after I'd had a few! — 6 hours 10 min ago
- @packytheblue Live text updates, possible colour piece afterwards. — 6 hours 15 min ago
- @storeyda Live updates online, maybe a colour piece afterwards. — 6 hours 16 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Cheers Pete. Too kind! — 6 hours 21 min ago