The same fixture last season remains Burton’s only victory against the Gills ahead of Saturday’s clash at the Pirelli Stadium.
The Dons’ first trip to the Proact Stadium ended in a 4-3 win, with Saturday’s double hero Luke Moore getting onto the scoresheet.
Town are looking for victory this weekend at Whaddon Road, having only beaten Gillingham once in the league back in 2007.
Gillingham can guarantee promotion back to League One if they record a win against struggling Torquay and results go their way.
The League leaders seek to get back to winning ways with and overcome a Rotherham team looking for three points.
High-flying Gills travel to Highbury with hopes of extending their eight point lead at the top of the table.
As Saturday’s clash at the Proact Stadium approaches, Accrington will be looking for their first away win against the Gills.
Torquay have gradually improved since Alan Knill took charge, but Chesterfield can bring them to a grinding halt on Tuesday night.
The last time Dale beat the Gills at Spotland came in 1996, even before current manager Keith Hill had even joined as a player.
Mike Holden believes a resurgent Barnet outfit can boost their survival hopes when they travel to the Crown Ground this Saturday.
Manager Jim Bentley was amongst the starting XI when the sides first met in 2008, with the Gills firing five past the Shrimps.
Ahead of Tuesday’s game at St James’ Park, a late Jamie Cureton goal gave City victory when both sides last met four months ago.
Best of the Bets Show
- Any Spaniards in London with Champions League final tickets - my offer of swapping them for 2 Muse tickets on Saturday still stands — 1 hour 8 min ago
- @colinttrainor Don't forget to factor in points gained v 10 men, deflected goals scored, plus shots so bad they turned into perfect assists. — 1 hour 12 min ago
- It's the biggest game in Danish football since Euro 92! Horsens v Brondy, loser down, winner stays up. Live betting available now @HeavenBet — 19 hours 11 sec ago
- For the last time this season, painful analogies vaguely related to football: http://t.co/PrHqlulEMa — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Bottom of La Liga Mallorca simply must win to stand a chance of staying up. They are 2.5 @heavenbet at home to Real Betis. Visitors are 2.8. — 1 day 1 hour ago