The same fixture last season remains Burton’s only victory against the Gills ahead of Saturday’s clash at the Pirelli Stadium.
The Dons’ first trip to the Proact Stadium ended in a 4-3 win, with Saturday’s double hero Luke Moore getting onto the scoresheet.
Town are looking for victory this weekend at Whaddon Road, having only beaten Gillingham once in the league back in 2007.
Gillingham can guarantee promotion back to League One if they record a win against struggling Torquay and results go their way.
The League leaders seek to get back to winning ways with and overcome a Rotherham team looking for three points.
High-flying Gills travel to Highbury with hopes of extending their eight point lead at the top of the table.
As Saturday’s clash at the Proact Stadium approaches, Accrington will be looking for their first away win against the Gills.
Torquay have gradually improved since Alan Knill took charge, but Chesterfield can bring them to a grinding halt on Tuesday night.
The last time Dale beat the Gills at Spotland came in 1996, even before current manager Keith Hill had even joined as a player.
Mike Holden believes a resurgent Barnet outfit can boost their survival hopes when they travel to the Crown Ground this Saturday.
Manager Jim Bentley was amongst the starting XI when the sides first met in 2008, with the Gills firing five past the Shrimps.
Ahead of Tuesday’s game at St James’ Park, a late Jamie Cureton goal gave City victory when both sides last met four months ago.
- Stunning intro from @acjimbo on today's Football Weekly Extra. Genuine LOL on a busy metro. — 1 hour 27 min ago
- RT @HPoolMail: Hartlepool United fans are go for annual fancy dress party: http://t.co/Je8Uv7G2dt — 2 hours 58 min ago
- @oilysailor Only team to do the double over us that season, if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night game at Adams Park was a real low point. — 3 hours 31 min ago
- @nickgoff79 @cgullman Yeah, my chunky top-half bet on Boro looking like a write-off now. — 4 hours 19 min ago
- @cgullman Hope you're right. My ratings make Donny a bet but Reading nick so many snide points away. Doubt Burnley match usual intensity. — 4 hours 31 min ago