A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
Hull could secure a place in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon when they welcome Cardiff to the KC Stadium.
Hull could already be promoted depending on Friday's result, but victory at Oakwell would secure a top-flight place.
Hull need a maximum of four more points to secure their promotion ahead of relegated Bristol City's arrival on Friday evening.
Hull City can take a huge step towards top-flight football with a victory at wounded Wolves on Tuesday evening, says Mike Holden.
Wolves fell to next to bottom over the weekend and things get tougher as second-placed Hull visit Molineux on Tuesday.
Blackburn's tempestuous season is on the verge of disaster and Mike Holden reckons Derby can take advantage on Saturday afternoon.
Ipswich could all but guarantee their Championship survival on Saturday when promotion-chasing Hull visit Portman Road.
Second placed Hull will want to boost their promotion hope against the division's most out of form side, Middlesbrough.
Tuesday could go a long way to deciding who clinches the second promotion spot this term as Hull host Watford at the KC Stadium.
The Championship's final offering this weekend sees promotion-chasing Hull travel to face Huddersfield on Saturday evening.
Nottingham Forest look for their sixth straight victory when they visit the KC Stadium and take on second-placed Hull.
- Spicing up my Thursday evening with a bet on Gateshead. Two words: athletics track. One link: http://t.co/QEsJqL8KIl — 29 min 29 sec ago
- Everything that's happened so far this season, he called it in the summer! — 1 hour 5 min ago
- Listening to that Audioboo link I just retweeted, Steve Evans really is a world class aftertimer. — 1 hour 5 min ago
- RT @OfficialECFC: Statement – Paul Tisdale; Portsmouth http://t.co/1IidBxTQTC — 1 hour 16 min ago
- RT @robstaton: Interview: Rotherham boss Steve Evans pre-Rochdale https://t.co/dBeYSzDuVe via @Audioboo — 1 hour 23 min ago