A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
Hull could secure a place in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon when they welcome Cardiff to the KC Stadium.
Hull could already be promoted depending on Friday's result, but victory at Oakwell would secure a top-flight place.
Hull need a maximum of four more points to secure their promotion ahead of relegated Bristol City's arrival on Friday evening.
Hull City can take a huge step towards top-flight football with a victory at wounded Wolves on Tuesday evening, says Mike Holden.
Wolves fell to next to bottom over the weekend and things get tougher as second-placed Hull visit Molineux on Tuesday.
Blackburn's tempestuous season is on the verge of disaster and Mike Holden reckons Derby can take advantage on Saturday afternoon.
Ipswich could all but guarantee their Championship survival on Saturday when promotion-chasing Hull visit Portman Road.
Second placed Hull will want to boost their promotion hope against the division's most out of form side, Middlesbrough.
Tuesday could go a long way to deciding who clinches the second promotion spot this term as Hull host Watford at the KC Stadium.
The Championship's final offering this weekend sees promotion-chasing Hull travel to face Huddersfield on Saturday evening.
Nottingham Forest look for their sixth straight victory when they visit the KC Stadium and take on second-placed Hull.
Best of the Bets Show
- @drybeck77 Cheers, most disappointed he didn't take his shirt off to celebrate, although maybe the ref would have bottled that one as well. — 8 hours 14 min ago
- Jurgen Klopp could well be the finest human being in the world — 8 hours 16 min ago
- ITV are getting much better. Their coverage just cut to an advert and they didn't miss a goal. — 10 hours 1 min ago
- Live betting available on the Champions League final @HeavenBet. Bayern 2.0, Draw 2.85, Dortmund 4.7 — 10 hours 12 min ago
- @ramsaymatt The resemblance between Ilkay Gündoğan and Wally Downes is uncanny. — 10 hours 39 min ago