A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
Neither side have nothing to play for but pride this weekend when Burnley host Ipswich at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Ipswich are looking to keep up their fine home form when Birmingham visit Portman Road on Saturday afternoon.
Ipswich are eyeing revenge for a home defeat in the reverse fixture when they visit Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.
Ipswich could take a large stride towards securing their safety when Crystal Palace visit Portman Road on Tuesday night.
Blackburn's tempestuous season is on the verge of disaster and Mike Holden reckons Derby can take advantage on Saturday afternoon.
Ipswich could all but guarantee their Championship survival on Saturday when promotion-chasing Hull visit Portman Road.
Derby go in search of their fourth straight Championship victory when they welcome Ipswich to Pride Park on Saturday.
Two sides looking for a third straight Championship victory meet as Millwall host Ipswich Town at the New Den on Monday.
Leeds' promotion challenge looks to be all but over and they visit struggling Ipswich at Portman Road on Saturday.
Struggling Ipswich host Bolton at Portman Road on Saturday looking to end the visitors' five-match winning sequence.
There's a relegation six-pointer at London Road on Saturday as Peterborough host Ipswich with both sides in the bottom six.
- @Wingers6 See you on Weds mate! Picking Tomo up from Alicante tomorrow, couple of cheeky ones in Benidorm on the way back to Valencia! — 7 hours 17 min ago
- @adyogden I'm banking on Hilly to keep them relaxed in the run-in when the bigger clubs start to feel the pressure. Good luck! — 7 hours 18 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ Worthington not the most charismatic but clearly some substance to him. Championship in 02/03 better than L2 now. He won the title! — 7 hours 20 min ago
- @OOSOUL_ 20s — 7 hours 29 min ago
- @adyogden Classiest team in the division for me, but no guarantees of consistency. Delighted to be on at 16/1, although Hogan injury a blow. — 7 hours 29 min ago