A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
Neither side have nothing to play for but pride this weekend when Burnley host Ipswich at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Ipswich are looking to keep up their fine home form when Birmingham visit Portman Road on Saturday afternoon.
Ipswich are eyeing revenge for a home defeat in the reverse fixture when they visit Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.
Ipswich could take a large stride towards securing their safety when Crystal Palace visit Portman Road on Tuesday night.
Blackburn's tempestuous season is on the verge of disaster and Mike Holden reckons Derby can take advantage on Saturday afternoon.
Ipswich could all but guarantee their Championship survival on Saturday when promotion-chasing Hull visit Portman Road.
Derby go in search of their fourth straight Championship victory when they welcome Ipswich to Pride Park on Saturday.
Two sides looking for a third straight Championship victory meet as Millwall host Ipswich Town at the New Den on Monday.
Leeds' promotion challenge looks to be all but over and they visit struggling Ipswich at Portman Road on Saturday.
Struggling Ipswich host Bolton at Portman Road on Saturday looking to end the visitors' five-match winning sequence.
There's a relegation six-pointer at London Road on Saturday as Peterborough host Ipswich with both sides in the bottom six.
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 11 hours 41 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 13 hours 42 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 20 hours 33 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 20 hours 34 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 21 hours 23 min ago