A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
Watford host Leeds on Saturday knowing they need to better Hull's result to gain automatic promotion to the top-flight.
Brighton can secure their place in the play-offs this weekend when they visit Leeds at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon.
Leeds could make it a hat-trick of wins under Brian McDermott on Saturday as they visit Birmingham's St Andrew's stadium.
Brian McDermott will look to make it two out of two as Leeds manager when they host Burnley at Elland Road on Tuesday.
Elland Road plays host to a Yorkshire derby in Saturday's early kick-off between Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday.
Leeds begin life after Neil Warnock on Saturday with a trip to the Valley to face a Charlton side struggling on home soil.
Mike Holden is expecting Blackpool to prevail when former boss Ian Holloway returns with his Crystal Palace on Monday afternoon.
Leeds will go in search of a first win in six matches when they play host to Derby County at Elland Road on Monday.
Leeds' promotion challenge looks to be all but over and they visit struggling Ipswich at Portman Road on Saturday.
There's a west Yorkshire derby at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon as play-off chasing Leeds host a struggling Huddersfield.
Struggling Peterborough face a tough task on Tuesday when they travel to a Leeds side in formidable form at Elland Road.
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 9 hours 4 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 11 hours 6 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 17 hours 56 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 17 hours 57 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 18 hours 47 min ago