A place in the Premier League is up for grabs and Mike Holden thinks Crystal Palace can claim that glory at Wembley on Monday.
Sheffield Wednesday need all the points they can get against Middlesbrough on Saturday to stave of relegation fears.
Charlton could continue their superb end to the campaign when they visit a hapless Middlesbrough side on Saturday.
Bolton could make it eight league victories in a row at the Reebok Stadium when Middlesbrough arrive in town on Saturday.
It's a north-east special as Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough all feature among the five things we learned this weekend.
Nottingham Forest will want to re-enter the top six when they travel to out of form Middlesbrough on Tuesday evening.
Two sides looking for a play-off spot meet at the Riverside Stadium as a desperately out of form Middlesbrough host Brighton.
Second placed Hull will want to boost their promotion hope against the division's most out of form side, Middlesbrough.
Middlesbrough need to stop their disastrous run of form, beginning with Peterborough's visit to the Riverside on Tuesday.
Wolves continue to find themselves in the bottom three ahead of their trip to face Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium.
Middlesbrough will want to arrest their slump when they host Birmingham at the Riverside Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Bristol City will want to extend their unbeaten home record to six against Middlesbrough on Saturday afternoon.
- RT @English_AS: Juan Carlos I (King of Spain): "Madrid played better. Hala Madrid" — 9 hours 4 min ago
- Nice of Real Madrid to wear them Luton tracksuits on such a big night. — 11 hours 5 min ago
- Moyes being linked with every job going now. If he's got any sense, he'll take that long break he was supposed to take a year ago. — 17 hours 56 min ago
- @TheThomoHawk Hey pal, are you doing the Rangers v Stranraer game on Saturday? I'm back in the Stats wagon. — 17 hours 57 min ago
- @toddycounago @marklangdon @RacingPost Got mine yesterday. Leaving the house this afternoon and not coming back until I've read it! — 18 hours 46 min ago