Two of the league's most inconsistent outfits meet at Broadhall Way on Saturday as Stevenage prepare to host MK Dons.
Both MK Dons and Scunthorpe need a win on Saturday if they're to keep their respective hopes of promotion and safety alive.
MK Dons must pocket three points from their meeting with Colchester if they're to still have a chance of reaching the play-offs.
Leyton Orient's impressive home run is under threat on Saturday as they host in-form MK Dons in the race for the play-offs.
MK Dons will hope to keep their feint play-off hopes alive when they welcome promotion-chasing Swindon on Tuesday night.
Richie Barker will want a firm response from his Crawley men after their shock 3-0 loss as they travel to MK Dons on Saturday.
Brentford could leap into top spot in the League One table if they manage to see off an inconsistent but improved MK Dons side.
MK Dons will have to record their first away league win since New Year's Day if they're to beat bottom club Hartlepool on Friday.
The game looks up for Hartlepool and Mike Holden expects play-off chasing Walsall to profit when they head north this weekend.
Colchester welcome MK Dons to the Community Stadium on Saturday hoping to avenge the 5-1 loss they suffered earlier this season.
After a disappointing season for MK Dons, Mike Holden thinks their recent upturn can continue against Crewe on Tuesday.
MK Dons will welcome Shrewsbury to Stadium:MK on Tuesday night hoping to stretch their unbeaten league run to seven matches.
- @pooball Ooooh Andy Andy.... — 2 hours 15 min ago
- @MikeNumber5 Where are you now mate - near the ground? Missed my chance to pop over and say hello earlier. — 3 hours 16 min ago
- @tommillard Just a shame there's no Gracia street festival after the match tonight! — 3 hours 21 min ago
- @Emumsy In a cab, give us the name of a bar and we'll try and find it. — 3 hours 24 min ago
- @Emumsy No, Barca end. But heading to the ground now, hoping to get a pint somewhere nearby. — 3 hours 51 min ago