Two of the league's most inconsistent outfits meet at Broadhall Way on Saturday as Stevenage prepare to host MK Dons.
Both MK Dons and Scunthorpe need a win on Saturday if they're to keep their respective hopes of promotion and safety alive.
MK Dons must pocket three points from their meeting with Colchester if they're to still have a chance of reaching the play-offs.
Leyton Orient's impressive home run is under threat on Saturday as they host in-form MK Dons in the race for the play-offs.
MK Dons will hope to keep their feint play-off hopes alive when they welcome promotion-chasing Swindon on Tuesday night.
Richie Barker will want a firm response from his Crawley men after their shock 3-0 loss as they travel to MK Dons on Saturday.
Brentford could leap into top spot in the League One table if they manage to see off an inconsistent but improved MK Dons side.
MK Dons will have to record their first away league win since New Year's Day if they're to beat bottom club Hartlepool on Friday.
The game looks up for Hartlepool and Mike Holden expects play-off chasing Walsall to profit when they head north this weekend.
Colchester welcome MK Dons to the Community Stadium on Saturday hoping to avenge the 5-1 loss they suffered earlier this season.
After a disappointing season for MK Dons, Mike Holden thinks their recent upturn can continue against Crewe on Tuesday.
MK Dons will welcome Shrewsbury to Stadium:MK on Tuesday night hoping to stretch their unbeaten league run to seven matches.
- Stunning intro from @acjimbo on today's Football Weekly Extra. Genuine LOL on a busy metro. — 1 hour 27 min ago
- RT @HPoolMail: Hartlepool United fans are go for annual fancy dress party: http://t.co/Je8Uv7G2dt — 2 hours 58 min ago
- @oilysailor Only team to do the double over us that season, if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night game at Adams Park was a real low point. — 3 hours 31 min ago
- @nickgoff79 @cgullman Yeah, my chunky top-half bet on Boro looking like a write-off now. — 4 hours 19 min ago
- @cgullman Hope you're right. My ratings make Donny a bet but Reading nick so many snide points away. Doubt Burnley match usual intensity. — 4 hours 31 min ago