The Shrimpers will aim for their first win over the Shrimps on Saturday at Roots Hall, as both sides look to end recent poor form.
Torquay went a long way to survival in midweek, but Mike Holden reckons Morecambe can bring them back down to earth on Saturday.
The Gulls could seal League Two survival this weekend at the Globe Arena as they face a Morecambe side whose season is over.
Stanley will be seeking their first victory over Morecambe at the Crown Ground since 2010 as they continue to fight for survival.
Morecambe will want to end their six-match winless streak on Saturday when Rotherham arrive at the Globe Arena.
Jim Bentley will be delighted with his team scoring an injury time goal to claim a point as they play deflated Wycombe.
Oxford United host mid-table Morecambe with both sides looking to bounce back from back-to-back defeats
Ahead of this weekend’s fixture at Kingsmeadow, both teams have managed an even spread in three meetings; a win each and a draw.
Mike Holden believes a resurgent Barnet outfit can boost their survival hopes when they travel to the Crown Ground this Saturday.
Manager Jim Bentley was amongst the starting XI when the sides first met in 2008, with the Gills firing five past the Shrimps.
The Shrimps have only ever beaten Northampton once – will Jim Bentley’s side change this at the Globe Arena on Tuesday?
The promotion battle in the basement is heating up and Mike Holden believes Burton can steal a march on Cheltenham this weekend.
- RT @SamWallaceIndy: Wenger says that if his team doesn't get to Naples airport now they will 'have to fly to Manchester because Saturday's … — 3 hours 50 min ago
- In order of preference: Barca, R. Madrid, Atletico, Dortmund, PSG. Mostly driven by geography, but Barca tops the list by some distance. — 3 hours 53 min ago
- @TheNorthMonkee @TryTagRugbyUK Worrying lack of a final score from the Grand Final. Have I done my money backing you to win AGAIN? — 4 hours 18 min ago
- Astonishing that some of the best managers in the world totally under estimate the importance of finishing top. Bye bye City bye bye Arsenal — 4 hours 19 min ago
- German football wasn't in 'crisis' for very long — 4 hours 29 min ago